Search results

1. D

Ok answer this How much filtration (FX6)

Ran two on an over stocked African 220. Wouldn't go less than that.
  2. D

For Trade | FX5 to trade for 2 smaller canisters | $1 | Barrie On | Pickup Only

What type of listing is this?: For Trade What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?: FX5 to trade for 2 smaller canisters What are your prices?: 1 Where are you located?: Barrie On Pickup or Able to Ship?: Pickup Only Description: Looking to trade my Fx5 for two smaller canisters. It is in excellent...
  3. D

For Sale Beautiful 150 Gallon Setup

hi ya. what are the dimentions? Al in Barrie.
  4. D

L shaped plywood build

Subscribed:popcorn:
  5. D

Need an African cichlid ID

Looks like a Livingstoni to me.
  6. D

Hobbies other then fish keeping?

Dirtbiking.
  7. D

For Fontosa Lovers

WOW! Beauty.
  8. D

Want a Frontosa but don't have the space or patience?

I guess every once in awhile you'll find a really friendly, outgoing Front. This is the most friendly one I've ever seen. She's about 10" and she spends most of her time out swimming around and not hiding in her cave. When I walk into the room, she's there at the top begging for food with the...
  9. D

Cuba holiday

They are very priticular about the money they exchange. If one of your bills has even a very small rip in it they will not take it. As far as writing on it goes....good luck. LOL. It's funny cause here in Canada you could rip a paper note right in half and and Scotch tape it back together and...
  10. D

Cuba holiday

There will most likely be a tour rep. somewhere in the hotel lobby. Go have a chat with him/her. They usualy have a binder with all the excusions listed with pics and prices. Last Dec. we tried the deep sea fishing, or in my case, deep sea vomiting...lol. With 6 of us it was only $50 each for 4...
  11. D

Cuba holiday

LOL. My Cuban "friend"
  12. D

Cuba holiday

I have been there many times, in fact I'm going back in 4 weeks and this will be my 4th trip down there in just over a year. I started going there about 18 years ago and have learned alot since then. IE: Don't buy cigars off anybody on the beach or street. No matter what they tell you, they are...
  13. D

Arapaima in the Gta

Why does this stuff come up every month? Last month it was 123 and his Black Tip Shark.:duh:
  14. D

Arapaima in the Gta

:popcorn:This won't end well.:ROFL:
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store