Search results

1. R

30 Gal Cube with Black Cabinet Ready to Swim 225 SoCal Wildomar

I have a 30 gallon glass cube tank with black wooden stand. Complete with: -air pump with bubble stone -matrix media filled Fluval 305 canister filter -custom plumbing hoses with Hydor inline heater -silica substrate and real driftwood -marineland LED light fixture with night lighting...
  2. R

SOCAL 120g 4x2x2 with black stand, FX5, Coralife 2x48in, heater, and more

New years bump! Little bit of interest shown but no follow through. Still available!
  3. R

There is a nice stand with it. Black cabinet modern looking. Did the pic not upload or I missed that in description?! Double checking now. Edit: says stand included right in description and second pic is of said stand.
  4. R

Is that seriously high? Or just out of your price range. Its a nice tank, nice stand, great filter, tons of expensive media, heater, 2 power heads, and a coralife light. Plus whatever other random stuff I find and throw in, and its OBO.
  5. R

Sorry guys forgot to put a price. Looking to start at 1000$ OBO. All you need is an air pump and water to get a beautiful tank up and running. This is best offer of course, so worst I can say is no. I don't have a truck for transportation just so everyone is aware, I won't be able to deliver...
  6. R

I have a 4x2x2 Vizio glass tank with stand. Complete setup minus sand/gravel. Includes: -tank and stand -fluval fx5 filter -heater -two power heads (one that sweeps on its own, one that can have a sponge filter attached, both barely used) -coralife 48inch two bulb t5 light -anything else I...
  7. R

large freshwater snail

I have no clue. I'm looking to buy not sell. Not an experienced pleco keeper.
  8. R

large freshwater snail

Without going into a long story I'm looking for a pretty decent sized freshwater snail. Cooler looking the better so have pics. If it can reproduce on its own that's fine by me since it will just be producing food. Must be an algae eater although of course I will still supplement its diet. Need...
  9. R

a little Mbu help

I have been soaking her food for a few days now again. She doesn't like the taste or smell and you can tell. I usually let it soak around 45 minutes in a prazipro/water mix. I am hoping this will eliminate the parasites and she will at least live a healthy life. That's all I can really ask. I...
  10. R

a little Mbu help

I did this with tetra tabs, and API tabs. No luck. I did this months ago and physically saw that worm come out two weeks ago.
  11. R

a little Mbu help

I appreciate your help jenerik. She has had eyes like that since I bought her. Both of my fahakas had similar faces aswell ssince the day they arrived at my house and were put in the tank. Maybe the seller lied about how long he had the fish before I got them. All of my puffers had had a diet of...
  12. R

prazipro as a food soak

Awesome fahaka and thanks. She eats like a champ no issues there. I hope the worm I saw pass is the last of it. Fingers crossed.
  13. R

prazipro as a food soak

Why would it not deworm a fish? Isn't that what prazipro is for? Levimisol I can try to get as well. Doubt she will eat pellets but I can soak her clams.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store