SOCAL 120g 4x2x2 with black stand, FX5, Coralife 2x48in, heater, and more

Status
Not open for further replies.

ride1226

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 24, 2010
San Diego
I have a 4x2x2 Vizio glass tank with stand. Complete setup minus sand/gravel. Includes:
-tank and stand
-fluval fx5 filter
-heater
-two power heads (one that sweeps on its own, one that can have a sponge filter attached, both barely used)
-coralife 48inch two bulb t5 light
-anything else I find and will include (fake plants, extra bubbler hose, etc)

The tank has very minor scratches on the inside but you really can't see them with water in the tank. Can be set up with salt or fresh water. Over 100$ worth of fluval matrix media in the fx5. Bulbs in light are only 2 months old. Stand is in great shape with only minor water spots from water changes and splashes. Add a air pump, sand / gravel, and fish. Just moved into my house and no room for this huge tank, rather upgrade my new place!

OBO. Please PM or email my user name @gmail.com for an even quicker response.

mjuniorc

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 16, 2007
Fish Room

ride1226

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 24, 2010
San Diego
Sorry guys forgot to put a price. Looking to start at 1000$ OBO. All you need is an air pump and water to get a beautiful tank up and running. This is best offer of course, so worst I can say is no. I don't have a truck for transportation just so everyone is aware, I won't be able to deliver. Thank you all and merry Christmas.

ride1226

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 24, 2010
San Diego
Dam. 1000obo...
glws sir :)

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
Is that seriously high? Or just out of your price range. Its a nice tank, nice stand, great filter, tons of expensive media, heater, 2 power heads, and a coralife light. Plus whatever other random stuff I find and throw in, and its OBO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store