Search results

1. L

Proof Of How Powerful Jumpers Silvers Are

Thanks, he's fine.
  2. L

Arowana Tank / Pond Build

Thanks for the update..loved it and yes, they got bigger.
  3. L

Proof Of How Powerful Jumpers Silvers Are

Came home from work today and my wife told me that she heard a loud sound in the garage. She said she checked my tanks and didn't notice anything unusual about the fishes. So upon closer inspection I knew that my aro jumped when I saw this: ..notice how he was able to push the whole 6.5'...
  4. L

Bare bottom tank

I used to have sand substrate but I took it out and now bare bottom with a just a few rocks and pebbles. As what azura stated, it is a lot easier to maintain. My aro is a silver.
  5. L

Barcelona Zoo and Aquarium photos! DOWNLOAD WARNING!

Awesome. Thanks for sharing.
  6. L

800 gallon plywood catfish tank

Very nice! Subscribed.
  7. L

Tony gets whacked

What a sad news. RIP Mr. Soprano.
  8. L

Swap is done!

Nice setup. I like the stand too.
  9. L

Red tail giant gourami then and now

They were always fighting and neither is backing down. They are now in separate tanks in the garage just flipping fingers at each other lol.
  10. L

Red tail giant gourami then and now

Cool. He looks a lot like my GG. Great job raising him.
  11. L

Hobbies other then fish keeping?

I started on vinyls, then cassettes, vhs and laserdiscs and then gradually switched to my current collection as they become obsolete. Here are some of my projects.
  12. L

Hobbies other then fish keeping?

I have a collection of compact discs (100% classic rock), dvds (concerts, action/adventure, UFC from the very 1st to present), DIY project (mostly carpentry).
  13. L

Never take health or life for granted. This sucks

Get well soon. Looking forward to seeing your build thread. Good luck.
  14. L

Has anyone ever used plasti dip on their car?

Hey Mike, was it easy to remove the overspray around it that wasn't masked?
  15. L

Has anyone ever used plasti dip on their car?

I used it on my truck's exhaust tip and as a background paint on my 30 gal glass. Planning to black out the badges and grills too. I say go for it and post pics.
  16. L

Happy Birthday Red Devil!!!!

Happy birthday! You were one of those who posted on my introduction thread. Made me feel a part of MFK family right away. More power to you. Sent from my GT-S5830L using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  17. L

Guess its over

Oh yeah, congrats! Sent from my GT-S5830L using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  18. L

Guess its over

You mean bigger "tanks"? :D Sent from my GT-S5830L using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  19. L

Hahahaha my Midas watching tv in single file

Wow..they are intelligent. Better start saving for their college tuition. Sent from my GT-S5830L using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store