Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt S

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 7, 2012
Mass
Congrats bro you can enjoy your life now you only live once

Just FYI I'd change your bio lol it seems like it was the farthest thing from that description

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

robmcd

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jan 19, 2007
Laguna Beach
Congrats bro you can enjoy your life now you only live once

Just FYI I'd change your bio lol it seems like it was the farthest thing from that description

Holy crap I just went there and nearly pissed myself !!!

Maybe she made him type that....

Notice it said ''women'', as in multiple ladies... Maybe this was just the bad wife...

woofy

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 2, 2007
Miami
Well from what I hear my divorce is final. No longer will I be married to a bipolar, controlling, abusive female. No longer will I be yelled at for staring at a female that I didnt even notice. No longer will I have to worry about affairs (she had 2). No longer will I have knives pulled on me(yep that happened). No longer will I have to worry about being replaced by a guy on antipsycotic meds who is much older, has dead end jobs and sleeps around ALOT while in relationships. No longer will I have a wife who punches me, and well, I wouldnt hit back. No longer will I have holes punched in my walls. No longer will I have a "missionary" MiL who activly undermines my marriage, lies to my face and everyone elses, and is likely bipolar herself. Well I guess its all over. Live, learn and never make the same mistakes. I wish her all the luck In the world. With him as her significant other, she is going to need it.
Congrats!

littlewangzfan

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 22, 2010
Guam

littlewangzfan

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 22, 2010
Guam