Search results

1. M

So you want to keep a RTC (Red Tailed Catfish)?

True they do get big but not as exagerrated as posted. Mines 18" and a year and half in a 135g. Quite happy, true it will outgrow me but so what... its a fun to feed fish, active and aggressive and if fed can cohabitate with o ther smaller fish. I feed mine smelt and anchovies that cost 3.00 a...
  2. M

New to site Red tail Catfish owner

Wanna feed em cheap go buy anchovies from 7/11
  3. M

Building My 50,000 Gallon Monster Mega Tank

Need a rtc?
  4. M

rtc 18" ish for sale pick up only bay area

Looking for a good home for my rtc.
  5. M

red tail cat for sale 14" or so

Getting kinda big for my tank. About 14" or so and growing.Make offer...thanks pm me your number and ill send a pic. East bay area
  6. M

rtm, red tiger mota, parachromis

Looking for a male to tank mate my female, in east bay area. if you of any leads please let me know thanks.
  7. M

Jaguar Cichlid, p/u NorCal Vacaville CA, 30 obo

Pm me your info! I'm into it, ill send you a pic of my set up if you'd like too...
  8. M

What kind of parachromis is it?

Kinda diffrent lines on the belly and black spots on the back, verticle bars are alittle off too to be a pure rtm imo but if its a juve you should know in a few months for sure if the spottiness doesn't clear up that its a hybrid wich is likely.
  9. M

What kind of parachromis is it?

I'd go male rtm juve as well, as much as adults vary I see no reason the juvinile can't either and I did have one that started out looking very similar to that. Unless its bigger then 4 inches, then I'd say hybrid.
  10. M

red tiger mota male, nor cal bay area

Looking for a potential mate for my 7" red tiger lady... So should be around same size or bigger thanks.
  11. M

Jaguar Cichlid, p/u NorCal Vacaville CA, 30 obo

Hello john, nice male looks to be, how do you think he'd do in a 150 with with other agg. Cichlids? Green terror male, female rtm all about same size.
  12. M

Which is the most aggressive SA/CA cichlid in your experience/opinion?

oscars arent even in the aggressive category, you might have a killer but in general are pussies and smaller fish stress em to to death.
  13. M

RTC and TSN Information

/Users/RussnSash/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Masters/2013/02/19/20130219-122938/Image.jpg
  14. M

RTC and TSN Information

having a Rtc skin fungal problem on my 10" cats head and eyes. Appears to be cloudy eyes with red edges and white dying, flaking skin, flesh getting redder.Water got bad with clogged filter for a day and got that cleaned up. Added ph neutral/ chlorine, nitrate /ntrite heavy metal eliminator ect...
  15. M

post your biggest catches....

hard to beat
  16. M

ca/sa cichlid and misc. for sale socal 91932 moving pu/ship/mu

hey can you text me a pic of the rtm? 9255256299
  17. M

Red tiger mota price?

send a pic and i'd pay 40-50 plus shipping to bay area 9255256299 thanks. need a male for my new female
  18. M

WTB red tiger motas RTMS East bay area P/U

looking for a male red tiger now that I scored a nice female to potentially breed with. Just lost a nice male unfort. to my own error. my female is a year and is 4-5". so anything 4-9 inches preferably but if smaller is all I can get then so be it and Id want three or four to grow out. My last...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store