Which is the most aggressive SA/CA cichlid in your experience/opinion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mfkRuss

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 13, 2011
east bay
oscars arent even in the aggressive category, you might have a killer but in general are pussies and smaller fish stress em to to death.

lil_pendejo

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 6, 2009
Northeast Illannoy
Neetroplus nematopus. Those little buggers are just downright nasty.

Sent from the black hole that is my world.

stellyj11

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 19, 2013
North Carolina
Jaguars. They are not only fearless of other fish. They are fearless of you. They don't care if there is glass between them and you, they will try to break through it to attack you if they get mad enough.

TheHolyArachnid

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 20, 2012
Spiderweb
I used to think pikes were overrated cichlids, untlil recently I witnessed a crenicichla strigata murder a 16 inch dovii and several red devils.

My god, this pike was so nasty before you can open the top to feed he is jumping.

Personally pound for pound, the predatory nature pikes have and their aggression is impressive. They are definitely the most aggressive, if not #1.

Blue pineapple

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 10, 2013
Jeddah Saudi Arabia
CONVICTS! they are the meanest little fish i have ever seen, and im talking from experiencing a 1 1/2 inch little fishy!!! it killed my 3 oscars who were 4 times its size!!!!! :S this is when i first started the hobby 12 years ago so if i see one in the store i hold up my fingers in a cross!!!! yuk! lol although i think they make pretty cross breeds

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store