Search results

1. B

Tips with friends ray. Skinny amd not that active

Thanks , i'll continue with feeding her mp , i usially feed the small shrimps first , then inhave a tong to feed her the mp .
  2. B

Mmmmm she only wants mp :( when given fish or krill , she just keeps in chewing making a mess :( any tips? My friend used to feed her mp and fish . But she doesnt seem to want to eat fish
  3. B

Here she is now after treatment with Metronidazole, I'm Trying to feed her 3x a day to hopefully fatten her up quickly She's able To eat 5 pcs market prawn.
  4. B

Thanks guys , after 2nd day of treating with metro and increased heat , her appetite is that of a normal rays now. She was able To Eat 4 pcs market prawn, 2 in the morning and 2 In the afternon . Hope she fattens up quickly and grows
  5. B

I increased the temperature to 30 deg celcius and treated the tank with metronidazole. I think the skinny female seem to be more active
  6. B

Thanks:) what did was i dosed the tank with prazi, then on the fourth day i did a 30% water change and redosed again. Then after 4 days again , i did a 30% water change again. Right now i have been doing daily 30% , and trying to feed her 3-4 times a day , i also added another heater i think...
  7. B

Hexamita and Fish facing backwards

I noticed before with discus that has hexamita, one of the signs is they will be facing the back of the tank besides the whiting poop. Anybody noticed this in other fish? I have a Stingray which i noticed is facing the back all the time, its not active, sunken back/skinny. Thinking if this...
  8. B

I'm thinking i might have made a mistake again on Adding her directly into my existing males tank :( My male has stopped eating now though he is really really active. I have already gone through 2 doses of prazi. So far not muvh improvement to the female and my male has stped eating :( This...
  9. B

Thanks, i think my male might be causing her stress too I'be placed a divider in between them now. She does eat but not like other rays that pounce in food , she will just sucks some in front of her into her mouth . Yup i should have quarantined her in another tank first . But so far my old...
  10. B

Looking for tips on my friends female bd, i'm keeping it for him , he mentioned it was stressed by his male boesmani wanting to mate . The female bd is 3 inches and 2 years old. It has a sunken back already, but it does eat a little , not like notmal ray appettite though . Its been with my for...
  11. B

Ray facing the back of the tank Most of the time

Thanks Ill try to move the wave maker
  12. B

My wavemaker is on the lift most side of the tank blowing to the right , But she likes to fave the back of the tank , i'm not sure if i'm just being paranoid. I noticrd this before with discus that had hexamita , not sure if its the same with rays? This ray has a little Sunken back and...
  13. B

I'm Keeping a ray from my friend, its a 2 year old female , this ray has been bullied by her male boesmani ray , it has become skinny , the back is slightly sunken. The ray does eat , but appettite not really that good . When it eats it looks like it gets tired and stops. Appettite is not...
  14. B

20 gallon enough for 5-7 zebra plecos?

Thanks guys :) decided to go for a 35 gallon instead . I currently only have 5 1.5 inchers. Will be adding 2 more. By the way are they sensitive to temperature Fluctuations ? Also whats the lowest temp they will be ok with? Planning to Move them outdoors, i'm in a tropical country but water...
  15. B

Adult bristlenose with rays?

Anybody keeping adult bristlenose catfish with rays? I have 2 rays in a tank , the rays are 7 inch and 12 inch. I have extra Adult male bristlenose about 5 inchers. Anybody tried Keeping them together?
  16. B

20 gallon enough for 5-7 zebra plecos?

Will a 20 Gallon be big enough tank to house 5-7 zebra plecos for life? Currently planning to have 5-7 zebra hoping to eventually breed them.
  17. B

Snowing in the summer xingu snow leopards

Thanks for posting updates of them. They are so nice!!! ???
  18. B

Levamisole

Up up :) any more People tried using levamisole on their rays ?:)
  19. B

Prazi stressful to rays?

Finally got them to eat shrimps. After this video , i was able to get them to eat some More pcs. I double dosed with prazi yesterday, not sure if it helped.
  20. B

Prazi stressful to rays?

Day 7 of quarantine. The tubifex worms in the tank does disappear but inhahe not yet seen any ray poop
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store