Search results

1. everlastace

Thoughts on Cobalt Aquatics Neo-Therm Heaters?

Let us know how it works out
  2. everlastace

SunSun Canister Filter

I have a 200 gallon running 3 sun sun canisters, I love them. Very quiet, efficient, and like you said, they run independently so you can work on/clean one with the others still running.
  3. everlastace

Florida Gar With Big Cichlids

I'm sure you've already decided, just thought I'd throw my 2 bits in. I keep a gar with an Oscar, Texas, and gold Saum. As well as an endlii, ornate, and senegal. No problems whatsoever. Gar gets his food fine, even lays down next to my endlii now and then. I say do it. Sent from my iPhone...
  4. everlastace

Total Number Of Fish On MFK

23 total 1 endli bichir 1 ornate bichir 1 senegal bichir 1 Texas cichlid 2 gold Saum 1 Florida gar 2 Oscar 4 silver dollars 1 striped Raphael 2 golden algae eaters 1 Cuban cichlid 2 umbii 1 uaru 1 bushynose Pleco 1 whiptail cat 1 spotted rubber lips Pleco Don't worry, most of them are quite...
  5. everlastace

Fat spotted rapheal

I wouldn't worry. I had a spotted raph that lived almost 15 years, looked just as fat as yours the whole time. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  6. everlastace

12" azul

What a looker!! I've got to find me an good azul. Moving up on my list of must-have-fish. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  7. everlastace

fish ideas

Catfish are pretty compatible with many fish. I keep a striped Raphael and a spotted Raphael with my bichirs. I've seen a couple different synos with bichirs before too. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  8. everlastace

SHOW OFF YOUR ORNATE /ENDLI BICHIRS!

Here is my endli. I have an ornate too so I will try to get a good picture soon! Great thread! Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  9. everlastace

Got my endli back!

That guy still has a couple good fish. I snagged one of his gars too. His fish are real healthy too. I'm glad you didn't get the endli before me! Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  10. everlastace

Got my endli back!

I kept him on pool filter sand for a year, then the other guy had him on a natural gravel for a year, now he's on garnet sand. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  11. everlastace

New to gars. Id? Advice?

That's good news! Try frozen foods, mine loves frozen tilapia and market shrimp. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  12. everlastace

Vieja argentea advice

I kept a fully grown (12-13") male with a gold Saum and a couple other fish in 125. I had no problems and they were all very healthy. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  13. everlastace

Background - clear, blue, black, mirror

I did mine inside. Just opened the closest window and pointed a fan at it. Put a drop cloth down and went at it. Really didn't make much of a mess. the drift dries before it ever hits the ground so it just sweeps up. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  14. everlastace

I'm a little OCD with the coverage so I used 4 cans for a 125 and 3 cans for a 90. No spray lines whatsoever. Totally smooth. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  15. everlastace

Senegal with odd pattern

Mine has mismatched pattern in a spot as well. It seems their scales are like hair, they get cowlicks like we do on our heads and it makes their scales grow in a different direction Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  16. everlastace

Don't buy eBay led light strips!

Sounds like algae growth on the light. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  17. everlastace

Plastidip. The BEST background no matter what color you use. You can get it in a spray can or a bucket. I spray it on the back of all my tanks, always looks clean, no gloss, and the best part is that it peels off in one piece of you want to change it. I use black on all my tanks. Sent from my...
  18. everlastace

New to gars. Id? Advice?

In any fish there will be a period of up and down when they are introduced to a new home. 2 days is not nearly enough time to cause concern. My research into gars, since buying one, says they aren't always a daily eater anyway. Give it a couple weeks, it should get better. Sent from my iPhone...
  19. everlastace

Post your FTS pics!

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store