I think this needs to be addressed again

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
I would answer jaws but I'm never wrong and the more I point out the similarities the more you guys will argue about the differences....as if I implied it matches to a T. Was never my intention. I just meant you're giving advice thats mostly ignored by new hobbyists as people will do what they want until they gain the experience necessary to know better. Sure the concentration of new hobbyists or ignorant hobbyists may be higher in a fish store. That we can all agree on. Let's move on

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
Mhhh very mature of you sir.

Go start that thread now

Sent from my SM-G900P using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

ultimatejay

Piranha
MFK Member
Feb 19, 2006
USA
You need to keep arapaima, or they'll infest the river, and capsize all the boats of those collecting arowana
You need to keep arowana, or the people caught them, eat them, and die from choking on their bone
You need to keep aimara, rtc, tsn, and all those catfish, or they'll go for the jewel when people go taking a bath in the river, or worst, they'll eat kids.
Same things apply toward African, Asian, European fish species.
To keep rivers monster fish in aquarium is one way to prevent the human race going to extinction! If you have nothing to entertain, go buy a 10 gallon tank and grow out a river monster fish. Once it outgrow your tank and you're unable to upgrade, sale it, find someone with a bigger tank for it. That's more useful thing to do then beating the dead horse.
LMAO

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

jlnguyen74

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2007
United Species of Arowana
Why can't i? I been here for years. I'm pretty aware of the silly things that happen. Plus most of us go to pet stores frequently. We don't all clammer to the exotic builds and rare fish and extravagant filter sections. Every day people new to the hobby join and ask newbie questions. Everyday people who should know better blow your mind. Everyday people ask for help and don't heed your advice. It's really not all that different that working at a fish store if you patrol a specific section daily and read all the daily threads, not just the hot threads
Exactly! Perhaps, he's spent three year at a wrong store. It's time for him to get out from under that rock... This is one good example...

Oh ok lol. I didn't see that thread.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Exactly! Perhaps, he's spent three year at a wrong store. It's time for him to get out from under that rock... This is one good example...
That doesnt even make sense.

Sent from my SM-G900P using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

ehh

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 30, 2013
New Mexico
haha this guy. ill crawl under the rock you live in so i read every single post that happens on this forum.

jlnguyen74

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2007
haha this guy. ill crawl under the rock you live in so i read every single post that happens on this forum.
How do you come to such idea that crawling under the rock I live in will make you read every single post that happens on this forum? Sound creepy! If you want to read every single post that happens on this forum, you'll do so from under your rock. You're disgusted at people refuse to educate themselve, you're one of those people. You want to choke the people that goes to the store you work, you're one of those people. There's no difference between working at your store for 3 years, going to a forum, or like your girlfriend, working at 3 different stores in many part of town. Your ability to learn depend on how open your mind is, how lazy you are, not on those gossip passes on at your store. You talk about reasearch. You're in college. Do you know that they have a lab? Reading is only part of the research, and only lazy people who doesn't want to get their hand dirty will stop there. You want to learn about a fish, keep one!

jlnguyen74

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2007
That doesnt even make sense.
You know what doesn't make sense? The garbage you posted. Why would you ask for advice about a fish from a person that he never seen, never fed, never care for? Why would you expect a peson will give you advice on a fish that he never seen, never fed, never care for? Why would you ask a person for advice and don't take his advice. Pardon me, but only idiots do all such thing, asking for advice from one, or giving advice on fish that he never seen, never fed, never care for...

bro...i ask you for advice about a fish that you never seen , never fed, never cared for .... i dont take your advice. Fish dies you call me an idiot :) and its over with...

same situation but in an lfs you would have seen the fish , cared for it to some degree... maybe i bring the fish back all messed up. You nurse it back to health...then maybe the same thing happens again....its different man

Plus im not talking to you until you do your oscar thread !

jlnguyen74

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2007
Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store