I think this needs to be addressed again

Status
Not open for further replies.

gorak

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 9, 2013
mn
Isn't this post pointless when the op kept tigerfish and was trying to get Nile perch?

Ballin isn't it funny how when most everyone in an argument can't really come up with anything logical they revert back to the old "your never wrong" bwahaha...

Keep what fish you want. You give them one thing and they will take the rest. As oddball has said many times "if you don't like what you see hit the little red x in the upper right hand corner."

Sent from my Nexus 6 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn

thebiggerthebetter

Senior Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2009
Naples, FL, USA
Ignorance to evil as well as unnecessary is a bliss. Ignorance to good and needed is a curse.

ehh

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 30, 2013
New Mexico
Isn't this post pointless when the op kept tigerfish and was trying to get Nile perch?

Ballin isn't it funny how when most everyone in an argument can't really come up with anything logical they revert back to the old "your never wrong" bwahaha...

Keep what fish you want. You give them one thing and they will take the rest. As oddball has said many times "if you don't like what you see hit the little red x in the upper right hand corner."

Sent from my Nexus 6 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
*sigh*
the bulk of people that go into lfs don't know about forums and do zero research before purchasing a fish. The people here are not like the majority of people that go into lfs based on the fact the took the time to look for a fish forum, create a username and post questions.
You can't compare the two if you've never experienced the two. And going into a fish store on a regular basis is not like working at one.
You want to talk about logic? Experience vs experience or experience vs no experience.

Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

JayC74

Polypterus
MFK Member
Apr 9, 2012
Massachusetts, USA
I don't know if you're serious. I've seen you say some pretty ridiculous things so I'm honestly not sure.
Arapaima are endangered and nonexistent in certain parts of the Amazon by the way.

It's just JL using his witty sarcasm. Get to know it & you might pee your pants laughing at times like I do..whether you know what it's referring to or not..lmao JL

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
You can't imply they did research just because they joined a website and asked a question but I get it....you're bitter over your fish store experience. I'm actually happy that your experience on this site is much different then I ran into my first few years here.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
You can't imply they did research just because they joined a website and asked a question but I get it....you're bitter over your fish store experience. I'm actually happy that your experience on this site is much different then I ran into my first few years here.

Plus ehh had to see the fish that were problem being mistreated...different than reading about it on a forum

Sent from my SM-G900P using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
Plus ehh had to see the fish that were problem being mistreated...different than reading about it on a forum

Spend a week in my piranha section and see if you think they're "advanced fish keepers who've done research" lmao

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Only commenting on the diff between working at an lfs or reading on forums. Cmon you know there is a difference

Imo i say keep what ever you want except the stuff thats borderline endangered or threatened...just my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store