Motoro stingray

pisalious

Gambusia
MFK Member
Feb 7, 2015
Dubai
For sure in that size tank, without a doubt. But yes, rigorous maintenance is a must. A labour of love 😃

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
Hello again,
New website is quite cool but hard to get used to lol...I decided to take out the aggressive aro and give it to a friend who doesn't mind just having just an aro in his tank...I want a community tank and want to know if i went overboard...

Current stock :

4 x severum
5 x geophagus altifron
10 x gold gourami
1 x motoro stingray
8 x silver dollar
1 x ornate bichir
1 x saddle bichir
5 x firemouth

Wish list :
1 more motoro stingray(female since i have a male)

pisalious

Gambusia
MFK Member
Feb 7, 2015
Dubai
Do you think i can add a few more stingrays
Hello again,
New website is quite cool but hard to get used to lol...I decided to take out the aggressive aro and give it to a friend who doesn't mind just having just an aro in his tank...I want a community tank and want to know if i went overboard...

Current stock :

4 x severum
5 x geophagus altifron
10 x gold gourami
1 x motoro stingray
8 x silver dollar
1 x ornate bichir
1 x saddle bichir
5 x firemouth

Wish list :
1 more motoro stingray(female since i have a male)

mscamp02

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 13, 2011
Mt. Sterling KY
I have been told that it is a hybrid and doesn't get too big...I know how stores trick people but with rays a species i never kept i cant really tell from researching honestly if it is a hybrid or motoro
Even if it is a hybrid it can very well still get the same size. Looking at the parents sometimes helps determine size but same as with people you can get a very tall person from 2 shorter parents, there are no guarentees

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store