PLANTING HOOKS 2K12 !!!

just3542

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2011
North Haledon, New Jersey
If I don't get a ton of homework tomorrow, I'm going to try to get a few hours in down at the reservoir by me. Seeing your catches motivated me to reorganize my gear and get it rigged up. I'm all set for some fishing!

cichlid fiend

Polypterus
MFK Member
Dec 21, 2008
New Jersey
Since winter has been so mild my stuff was only in the basement for a few weeks. I can't wait to get my boat on the water !!!!!

just3542

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2011
North Haledon, New Jersey
Since winter has been so mild my stuff was only in the basement for a few weeks. I can't wait to get my boat on the water !!!!!
My gear always stays in my garage. I just need to reorganize everything every now and then or else it becomes a mess!

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

cichlid fiend

Polypterus
MFK Member
Dec 21, 2008
New Jersey
Man I tried my best to call off today but when u work for a company with only two workers in the field its kinda hard but Mann its a pretty day outside, I know the fish are biting !!!

cichlid fiend

Polypterus
MFK Member
Dec 21, 2008
New Jersey
Managed to stop at the "college of NJ" for a hour today after work. I didnt get a single bump or bite but I did catch a "rattle trap" in my all time favorite color(grey with orange bottom)..

I know for sure that if I had been fishing around noon I would of murdered them but instead getting there late in the afternoon produced my first shunk of the year.....

~~~~~~FISH MORE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~STRESS LESS~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

gangster

Arapaima
MFK Member
Apr 17, 2008
mountains
I did a bit of fishing last week. I fished wed, fri, sat and sunday. Sat we went chasing carp...didnt have much luck. But wed, fri and sunday I went fly fishn for trout. 25 total for the 3 days. Ranging from 12-22"...mostly brown trout w/ a few rainbows. The snow is pretty much non-existent this year so i havent bothered trying to go out snowboarding yet...but ive been fishing like a mad man :)

cichlid fiend

Polypterus
MFK Member
Dec 21, 2008
New Jersey
Fish landed-2

Hit two spots for about 30 minutes each and was able to land a nice YP at the first spot and a crappie at the second stop.

Hopefully the bass bus and the boat will be ready for some action by the end of the month !!

~~~~~~FISH MORE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~STRESS LESS~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NCStateFisher

Polypterus
MFK Member
Sep 27, 2010
NC
good things T.. hoping sunday is a bass day

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store