This is about Martinboys Piebald Zonatus

fsirico

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jan 26, 2008
florida
Call me cynical, but when I see a breeder that not only tends to breed & sell a lot of man made hybrids, but also purposely crosses CA species, and then sells the hybrid offspring, I have a difficult time accepting that this same seller played no part in creating these piebalds. I could be wrong, but it sure don't look good bro.

Took out almost all my fish now I'm going to breed my Fenestratus with a synispilum

http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/forums/showthread.php?269710-My-450-gallon-tank-for-Fenestratus

Up date pics of Fenestratus x Blackbelt

http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/forums/showthread.php?268737-Up-date-pics-of-FenestratusxBlackbelt

Fenestratus x Blackbelt fry,Florida,$2.00each will ship

http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/f...us-x-Blackbelt-fry-Florida-2-00each-will-ship
I understand and those threads are from when I had a large group of assorted fish in my 450 gallon tank and I let fish do what they want. Then I had a thought of opening an aquarium store. So I started buying fish tanks and wanted to have a store with top notch fish so I went to Don and Gage and bought just about all my breeders and fish from them. I am breeding pure breed and also hybrids because there are people out there who like both. Including myself. If I breed a hybrid I will tell you its a hybrid I dont belive in being dishonest. I'm not going to say its something else. I just wanted a store thats has everything for everyone. If someone dosen't want to belive me thats fine I'm not asking people to do that, people are going to belive what they want. How this happened I dont know but it did and thats the truth.

Gatorxxx420

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2010
Taylor, Mi
I dont get it, why do people get off on crossing fish and then distributing those damn things out into the public? WTF.
+1 Pure breds all the way. I have 5 Convict x Cutteri out of a batch from a spawn I got that I wasn't even trying to get. I never sold a single one. I gave them away as feeders and kept the 5 I've got as target fish. But I'd never breed or sell hybrids deliberately.

Given that post by RD. I now am beyond skeptical that these are hybrids. Also, Mo has stated there are no piebald Zo's and if anyone would know, I'd say it's him. All I'll say is, if they're hybrids then just fess up to it. In the end if it comes out that they are, it's just going to make you look worse. Also, where are these pictures? It's "tonight".

fsirico

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jan 26, 2008
florida
+1 Pure breds all the way. I have 5 Convict x Cutteri out of a batch from a spawn I got that I wasn't even trying to get. I never sold a single one. I gave them away as feeders and kept the 5 I've got as target fish. But I'd never breed or sell hybrids deliberately.

Given that post by RD. I now am beyond skeptical that these are hybrids. Also, Mo has stated there are no piebald Zo's and if anyone would know, I'd say it's him. All I'll say is, if they're hybrids then just fess up to it. In the end if it comes out that they are, it's just going to make you look worse. Also, where are these pictures? It's "tonight".
Like I said I have know reason to lie I'm not that type of guy. You can ask Gage and Don. But like I said people are going to believe what they want. Pics are coming

fsirico

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jan 26, 2008
florida
Call me cynical, but when I see a breeder that not only tends to breed & sell a lot of man made hybrids, but also purposely crosses CA species, and then sells the hybrid offspring, I have a difficult time accepting that this same seller played no part in creating these piebalds. I could be wrong, but it sure don't look good bro.

Took out almost all my fish now I'm going to breed my Fenestratus with a synispilum

http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/forums/showthread.php?269710-My-450-gallon-tank-for-Fenestratus

Up date pics of Fenestratus x Blackbelt

http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/forums/showthread.php?268737-Up-date-pics-of-FenestratusxBlackbelt

Fenestratus x Blackbelt fry,Florida,$2.00each will ship

http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/f...us-x-Blackbelt-fry-Florida-2-00each-will-ship
Well you can look at all my threads and posts all you want and you won't find one thing that shows I'm dishonest. I say in those threads what they are.
Like I said if it was a hybrid I would say so. I wouldn't want someone not telling me the truth I'm not that kind of guy. I never said in all my posts anything negative or judgmental to any MFK member. And I'm not going to start with you. Believe what you want.

MartinBoy

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 21, 2011
Las Vegas
You just noticed that now? It looks like more than just scales that are missing, you might want to reconsider keeping that fish in with the others.
Remember I'm just looking for help I have little experience! The fish was under my 135g in a 10g with little light so when I moved her it was very obvious that she was missing some scales on the one side near tail but otherwise very healthy! Thanks for the HELP!!

MartinBoy

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 21, 2011
Las Vegas

IT IS VERY OBVIOUS THAT fsirico is breeding some real nice fish quit Haten were just trying to figure out whats up with the skin on my fish! If you don't think its a piebald that is A OK!
P1010488.JPG

P1010488.JPG

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store