Win a sticker

xraycer

Arapaima
MFK Member
Sep 5, 2013
Southern NH USA
Never made it to the math.......I'm still mind-boggled by the imagery of Lil Wayne and Ja Rule on a pond fishing. Besides, no fish would have come anywhere near that pimped-out boat with that bass fully cranked

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
Never made it to the math.......I'm still mind-boggled by the imagery of Lil Wayne and Ja Rule on a pond fishing. Besides, no fish would have come anywhere near that pimped-out boat with that bass fully cranked
Lol! :)

Cu455

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 8, 2011
US
Pm me your addresses if you want the stickers. If you don't respond by Friday I will assume you don't want them and they will be given away in another competition.

BrookKeeper

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jul 26, 2015
Shenandoah Valley, VA
Pm me your addresses if you want the stickers. If you don't respond by Friday I will assume you don't want them and they will be given away in another competition.
Maybe I just don't know what I am doing, but I started a 'conversation' with you, in which I delivered my address. Is ther e a different way to send a PM? Sorry, I am still figuring this forum out...

Cu455

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 8, 2011
US
I got the message. It was my fault I didn't see it not yours. I feel there used to be a pop up window when you got a new message. I guess they don't have ot anymore. I will mail them out this weekend.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store