My week from hell.

Cheifwalnut

Candiru
MFK Member
May 31, 2015
Schoharie New York
Wait til real life starts. this won't crack the list of top 1000 worse weeks of your life
I've seen how real life is. I didn't like it but what can you do. Ive been homeless, I've lost literally everything but the clothes off my back. Just sucks that I fina found something to do with my time, and I can't even do thag

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn
I've seen how real life is. I didn't like it but what can you do. Ive been homeless, I've lost literally everything but the clothes off my back. Just sucks that I fina found something to do with my time, and I can't even do thag
You could stop complaining and suck it up. If you've done this before why didn't you learn?

Why not try apologizing to you parents?
Being able to be the bigger person is always a good skill to have wether in a line in the soup kitchen or in a conference call.

chopsteeks

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jun 2, 2013
Denver
When I started college, I thought I was on my way to become the next Bill Gates ..... I owned the world !!! Just bought a brand new car, going to college full time.... I am on my way.

So one evening, my parents and I had a big argument about my life choices. Heck I own the world, I will run away... Stay at my friends place.

Well on the way to my friends place, I ran out of gas. $10 in my wallet ain't gonna get me too far !!! Slap slap slap some more, I decided to call my parents to pick me up.

They did, I had a lengthy discussion with them...... I did not own the world !!!!

Just saying.... There is always a middle ground. For me, after the slap slap slap me some more.... Realized my parents just wanted the best for me !!!

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
Maybe you came on too strong with your title. "My week from hell". if this is hell, what was your week of homelessness?

Glad it's all turning around for you

convict360

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 9, 2013
Scotland
Not to be the harbinger of doom here, but you are gonna face weeks that are 10x worse as you get older lol, I've had weeks that have visibly aged me no joke

ragin_cajun

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2013
South Louisiana
Yea, but that was a PARTY, Colin. If the aging is caused by a party that you yourself threw at your own house....that's different. :)

Not to be the harbinger of doom here, but you are gonna face weeks that are 10x worse as you get older lol, I've had weeks that have visibly aged me no joke

Reactions: convict360

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
we spend allot of time digging holes when we are young, heaven knows I have. no shame in filling the holes back in. and if you don,nt you will keep right on tripping in them, at 55 I really try to keep those holes to a minimum. But i still step in a few from time to time. I try to fill them as soon as I a find them.

Reactions: HumanBean
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store