"8 Clown Loach With Possible Mouth Issue?

USMCSS

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 3, 2005
Valhalla
Oh and the day before yesterday when I said he was acting strange, that only lasted for a few hours and now he's acting normal again. The confusing part about that is I medicated the prazipro after seeing him like that and the next time I saw him he was back to normal so not sure if that has to do with the med or not

RD.

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
May 9, 2007
Northwest Canada
I think that Charney and are on the same mind thought. I think that whatever is going on may be a problem that this loach has lived with for a while, and is not a disease, or parasite. If it remains the same after the PraziPro treatment, actively swimming around, eating well, etc, I would personally not treat further.

USMCSS

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 3, 2005
Valhalla
I think that Charney and are on the same mind thought. I think that whatever is going on may be a problem that this loach has lived with for a while, and is not a disease, or parasite. If it remains the same after the PraziPro treatment, actively swimming around, eating well, etc, I would personally not treat further.
Like I said, it's what I think was the case from the get go (so I guess we're all three on the same mind lol) seeing as how he is fine in every other aspect. I'm going to go ahead and let the prazipro ride out to the recommended 5-7 day mark just to be on the safe side then see how things are at that point which I'm certain all will be gtg.

RD.

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
May 9, 2007
Northwest Canada
Sounds good, let us know how things play out.

Reactions: USMCSS

USMCSS

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 3, 2005
Valhalla
So I was able to get a close up of the loach in question. Even with much better pic, still hard to come to a conclusion as to what is truly going on. I also took a pic of two of the others to again show they appear to be very healthy.

Charney Charney , RD. RD.

Loach 16.jpg

Loach 15.jpg

Loach 14.jpg

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store