videos games

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
LOL Mario party make the best drinking games haha. I still play Mario tennis sometimes, super Mario world, Mario bro 1-3 on the snes mainly cause the old lady loves those games.

N64 was a landmark system in my eyes. Ocarina of time was epic, Mario 64, majoras mask. Turok was the first shooter I ever played lol.

I guess it all depends what age you were at the time these systems came out which seemed to proportionally affect your level of being impressed haha.

In super smash bro's we used to set it to 99 lives, put it on full damage, frequent items, and only bombs lol. 1 bomb and you're gone, man that was a lot of drunk and stoned fun haha
My gf won't play with me :(
Any recommendations for the first Nintendo?

davenmandy

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Feb 1, 2012
That's a problem in a lot of relationships after a while... oh wait...

Super Mario bro's 1, I can't remember if mission impossible or a legend of zelda link to the past were nes, I wanna say mission impossible was before nes and link to the past was snes. Same with chrono trigger and mana legends. Donkey Kong?

Reactions: convict360

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
I've got the first Nintendo still in storage somewhere rocky.
Mario, Tetris , duckhunt (if you've got the gun ) and a karate very basic platform game that I can't remember the name of ????? Anyone ?????? From what I can remember you climb ladders combo bad guys and kick pots for hidden items :D

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
I've got the first Nintendo still in storage somewhere rocky.
Mario, Tetris , duckhunt (if you've got the gun ) and a karate very basic platform game that I can't remember the name of ????? Anyone ?????? From what I can remember you climb ladders combo bad guys and kick pots for hidden items :D
Double dragon?

Reactions: davenmandy

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
Lol, thanks guys, but I already have all of those games, except Legend of Zelda. I'll look for that one. I loved Double Dragon and Kung Fu! :D Loved Tetris, but didn't have that either, hopefully I can find it ;)

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
Double dragon can't believe I forgot that one :D

Frank Castle

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2016
Pennsylvannia
They probably won't. But o agree that they'd make a TON of money by either doing a rerelease of Cod 4 with upgraded graphics and more maps and a few new game modes. It's like how capcom came out with the Devil May Cry reboot that completely tanked. But they made WAY more by doing a rerelease of the fourth game from the original.
What do you mean by this? I agree DMC5 was terrible but I wasn't a fan of 4 either. DMC3 however may go down in history as one of the best game ever made, IMO. I just don't understand what you meant in that last sentence
Castlevania 1,2,3, Contra, Ninja Gaiden, Rygar, Kid Niki, Low G Man, Godzilla, Tetris, Ninja Kid, The Goonies 2, Werewolf, Athena, Life Force....more coming back to me.....
Original mortal kombat, toasty!!!!!
Am I the only one who thought Mortal Kombat X is a steaming pile of Shiite? Seriously man....this new MK could have been on PS3 the same way DMC4 coulda been just fine on PS2.

Neither game needed next gen system.

Last edited:
Reactions: convict360
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store