Is it legal to use barbed wire on residential property?

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
this threads still happening? I assume Krich was in jail and the kids, as far as we know, are still stuck to his fence.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
i hope you buy it... or you could just nail a couple nails at the top of your fense lol.
I can't do the nails since the fence is chain link with a metal pole on the top.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
this threads still happening? I assume Krich was in jail and the kids, as far as we know, are still stuck to his fence.
LOL!.....I should have ordered a few packets of those poison ivy seeds before we got all this rain here.

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
LOL!.....I should have ordered a few packets of those poison ivy seeds before we got all this rain here.
truth. They'd be poison ivy trees by now with the amount PA has seen.

DISCLAIMER I'm aware it doesn't grow into a tree for the inevitable comment that was coming my way....from someone.

fatboy8

Piranha
MFK Member
Mar 9, 2012
Philadelphia
Yeah you're kinda screwed with the PPD I dont think you could pay them to respond out to handle that situation since its low priority. I would 100% post your property. This legally will help you out but in PA our tresspasser laws suck. Theres a lot of stuff on the internet about how much of a failure it can be. Mostly are hunting instances. Few ideas for you is how is their property? Judging by the description of the neighbors the house is probably in piss poor shape which you could L&I involved for property maintence. Which in turn depending on the inside of the house child services could be summoned if its in real bad shape like I think it would. How many occupents live in? Sounds like L&I could also be contacted for possible overcrowding. These have potential to get rid of those future outstanding citizens of Philadelphia. If all else fails you can contract me to pick them off. Predator season is only 6 months away I'll need the target practice

Reactions: Hendre
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store