Breeding tube?

Beetlebug515

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jul 28, 2015
Well, at least you got a healthy female who agrees with your water conditions. Be sure to remove the eggs quickly if she doesn't eat them. Also, I've never ordered from rapps, but i've heard nothing but good things and I'm sure they can do something to help right the situation. Especially with this level of proof.

Reactions: ddot82

ddot82

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jun 7, 2015
Olympia Washington
Well, at least you got a healthy female who agrees with your water conditions. Be sure to remove the eggs quickly if she doesn't eat them. Also, I've never ordered from rapps, but i've heard nothing but good things and I'm sure they can do something to help right the situation. Especially with this level of proof.
I take pride in a clean tank! Does feel good to know she's happy and comfortable. I emailed him about it. Hopefully we can work something out. I don't mind paying more, hopefully it won't hafta be another hundred bucks tho.

ddot82

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jun 7, 2015
Olympia Washington
He said sorry about that and tried to sell me a wild caught pair for $200 plus shipping. I'm disappointed by that. I don't think spendding another 275 and adding a 10 inch pair with my 3.5 inch female is a very good solution.

Reactions: PaleAle

PaleAle

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 19, 2012
He said sorry about that and tried to sell me a wild caught pair for $200 plus shipping. I'm disappointed by that. I don't think spendding another 275 and adding a 10 inch pair with my 3.5 inch female is a very good solution.
That sux

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store