FS | NTT | $300 | Garden Grove, CA | Pickup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowboy4LifeNYP

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 18, 2016
Yeah me too, $550 towards my new rare Plecos instead lol
Nice!! Too bad we can't delete our comments so we don't have to get anymore notifications. All I keep getting are other people's responses vs the owners response! Lol

Reactions: GBPC

fishkeeperj655

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 27, 2016
But check this out; he posted on 2 separate occasions where he added more items despite people responding to his ad. Like if you can continue to post more items, shouldn't you be able to say "yo I'm out of town or I sold the items or something..." It just doesn't add up to me. Oh well. I had cash ready for the items but I guess it was for the best that he didn't respond because that money is going toward something better and harder to get! ;-)
I ignored you because I do not want your jardini. I want straight up cash.

Cowboy4LifeNYP

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 18, 2016
Sir not once did I mention trading my jardini for your GATF or splitbar w/ the dot. Why don't you check your PM and the first page of you comments. I stated that I was interested in those two items and wanted to see pictures of it. I posted that well before I even mentioned on MY SEPARATE AD that I was selling/trading my jardini. I never approached you about trading my Jardini for your GATF or Datnoid. I had cash ready to pay you for them.

Cowboy4LifeNYP

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 18, 2016
Here is a screenshot of the PM I sent you on last Friday. I never mentioned trading my Jardini to you. I didn't post anything about my Jardini until Monday, which had nothing to do with paying cash for your GATF/3 bar dat. image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store