The Most EVIL CICHLID on the Planet.....

MonitorSpiderCichlid

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Aug 8, 2011
Where the Simpsons takes place
Video says Dovii doesn't it? Managuense can be pretty soft to be honest.. However, Mr Evil has been taking on a much more aggressive fish a big male Istlanum....Looking like I may have to isolate him due to the damage hes sustained. I recon a Grammodes against a breeding male Neet, like Mr Evil would loose out big time. Not only is he lightening fast, hes tough, strong, and has an incredibly powerful bite. Hes done some pretty nasty damage to the much bigger toothier Istlanum
Yes I mentioned the owner is not aware it's a Grammodes.

I haven't kept neets but I doubt it. My old Grammodes would batter anything in a squabble. They're quite the intelligent fish, striking with speed verse larger fish.. And literally chomping the face of smaller or similar sized fish in battles.

A pair of neets likely would get the Grammodes respect.. But who knows for how long

MonitorSpiderCichlid

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Aug 8, 2011
Video says Dovii doesn't it? Managuense can be pretty soft to be honest.. However, Mr Evil has been taking on a much more aggressive fish a big male Istlanum....Looking like I may have to isolate him due to the damage hes sustained. I recon a Grammodes against a breeding male Neet, like Mr Evil would loose out big time. Not only is he lightening fast, hes tough, strong, and has an incredibly powerful bite. Hes done some pretty nasty damage to the much bigger toothier Istlanum
In fact I have an old video of my Grammodes as a juvenile.. Look how beat the poor jaguar was, the Grammodes literally tried chewing it's face. You don't see this kind of aggression in CA/SA cichlids often..

Cyberman

Aimara
MFK Member
Aug 14, 2011
Durham, UK
www.facebook.com
Like I say Jags are feeble and not in the same league as Istlanum.... I can pretty much guarantee Neets are a different kettle of fish, excise the pun, to anything you've experienced so far lol...

Cyberman

Aimara
MFK Member
Aug 14, 2011
Durham, UK
www.facebook.com
Mr Evil

NEETS2.jpg

Cyberman

Aimara
MFK Member
Aug 14, 2011
Durham, UK
www.facebook.com
Found this pic of one of Jeff Rapps Monster Neets. Watch out all comers if I got me a fancy girl

nemat.mata.jpg

MonitorSpiderCichlid

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Aug 8, 2011
Like I say Jags are feeble and not in the same league as Istlanum.... I can pretty much guarantee Neets are a different kettle of fish, excise the pun, to anything you've experienced so far lol...
Of course.. But I don't record my Grammodes every move lol.

He's killed several cichlids from jags to umbees. And mostly overnight when the lights are off. Nocturnal killer.

Chiapet29

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Mar 19, 2015
long island, ny
I've been reading this thread & not to take anything away from Neets, but I think the aggressive level depends on many factors including tank space, tank mates, ect'
I had a single barred midas, "profile pic" that was a true monster!!!!
Was not breeding, was solo, & couldn't t even put my hand in the tankwith out repercussions,
I regret giving him away, was a total Beast!!!!

Reactions: Aquamojo

Aquamojo

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2003
NE Pennsylvania
www.aquamojo.com
Watch it all, that little fish is a Grammodes and the owner is not even aware. Look at that sucker
What I see in that tank is some dummy that put several large cichlids, a pacu and a large clown knife in a way too small tank. If you cram a bunch of fish in a tank you're almost certain to see unnatural behavior. Nothing overly aggressive by any of them. Just one fish chasing another. I have Neets...six of them in a 120 gallon tank. I have them in with swordtails...and one Grammode. Just my two cents. If you want them mean...overcrowd them.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store