Getting out of the Poly Game

DMD123

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 23, 2009
Lakewood, WA
WOW huge break haha. Good that you came back though! I'd say maybe 2 or 3 years max til I'm back in the poly game. Until then I've got a 12 gallon nano to set up to keep me in the game :p
Thats good! I ended up sort of feeding the hobby with a betta or two in between those 20 years but not a "real tank" until I started back in with a 65 breeder tank and a solo midas cichlid. Years later now I finally settled in with my 300g and a 65B.

Reactions: KabobSoldier

KabobSoldier

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jun 4, 2016
Dallas,TX
Thats good! I ended up sort of feeding the hobby with a betta or two in between those 20 years but not a "real tank" until I started back in with a 65 breeder tank and a solo midas cichlid. Years later now I finally settled in with my 300g and a 65B.
Yeah I thought about completely getting out of the aquarium hobby, but it's a good way for me to relieve stress. I don't think I'll ever be able to completely let go.

Sorry to hear about your endli bro,
Yeah I was kinda bummed out after I realized it wasn't going to get any better.

ShanerBock888

Aimara
MFK Member
Apr 9, 2016
Warwick, NY
I respect that you're giving them to a more enthusiastic keeper rather than hanging on to them and neglecting them. I feel like I see a lot of people that end up losing interest in the hobby and just stop taking care of their fish (not many on mfk of course!) good luck with school, as they've all said, it's the priority

Reactions: KabobSoldier

KabobSoldier

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jun 4, 2016
Dallas,TX
I respect that you're giving them to a more enthusiastic keeper rather than hanging on to them and neglecting them. I feel like I see a lot of people that end up losing interest in the hobby and just stop taking care of their fish (not many on mfk of course!) good luck with school, as they've all said, it's the priority
Thanks for the luck. I agree, unfortunately some people do neglect their fish once they've lost interest. But I respect all forms of life and I'd rather see them thrive in the hands of someone else.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store