Getting out of the Poly Game

KabobSoldier

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jun 4, 2016
Dallas,TX
Sup guys been kinda on and off on the site lately. I decided to get rid of my 210g garage tank and move to something new. School has been keeping me busier and busier and I feel like I don't get to enjoy the polys as much as I should and I'd rather see them go to someone who will appreciate them more.

Just wanted to thank all you fellas for all the help. I'm still watching the poly forum so expect me to comment :p

If anyone is in the DFW area or plans to come down here I can give you first pick on what's left of my collection before it goes up on CL.

Don't get me wrong. I love Polypterus forever! I just don't have the time to deal with a large tank in the garage anymore.

Reactions: Polyaddict86

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
School and life are more important no matter how much we love this hoby, good luck they'll still be around when you have time....dont be a stranger

KabobSoldier

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jun 4, 2016
Dallas,TX
School and life are more important no matter how much we love this hoby, good luck they'll still be around when you have time....dont be a stranger
True and that's exactly what I told myself while making the final decision. Somewhere down the line I'll get back into polys and go all out but now is not the time. I'll be lurking around haha

KabobSoldier

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jun 4, 2016
Dallas,TX
X2. Good luck with school. Come back when things are settled in.
Thanks. I sure will come back!

Focus on school first bro, poly can come and go, but if you wanna send your poly ill be gladly to take some, especially that endli you have, lolz
Bad news on the cb endli. Ever since I got back from a trip to Cali its had a kinked back. It barely eats and can't swim right. I've been contemplating putting it down but I don't know yet :/

KabobSoldier

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jun 4, 2016
Dallas,TX
I took a break from fish for some years to "settle down" and get married and raise a family.... Was a 20+ year break but Im back, lol. Just dont that much time pass!
WOW huge break haha. Good that you came back though! I'd say maybe 2 or 3 years max til I'm back in the poly game. Until then I've got a 12 gallon nano to set up to keep me in the game :p

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store