kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
Went way off tangent with this.

No more sitting on the toilet and typing. Too much thinking going on lol.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
For kaepernick....I'm sure he feels he's making a positive affective change by not standing. Others will see it and may ask questions. Maybe pov's will change. Etc etc. I think that's his whole plan. To shed light on it.
Just last September Kaepernick was fined eleven thousand dollars for calling another player on the field a "effing n-word" suddenly now he's some social justice warrior?.....what a hypocrite!

Reactions: jaws7777

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
Just last September Kaepernick was fined eleven thousand dollars for calling another player on the field a "effing n-word" suddenly now he's some social justice warrior?.....what a hypocrite!
Are you kidding!!?? SMH..

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
Really! That's a shame.

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
Nope,not in the least.

I guess that was his non black side that made that outburst.
Lol, yea what a hypocrite. Makes me think my first thought was right, he was just being lazy, and thought of convenient reply for his action.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Sounds like to me since his highlights as a football player are in the decline he did this just to get attention

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
It would be nice to hear about these oppressed multi millionaires using some of their wealth to effect positive change in afflicted areas instead of pointing fingers and pitching a b!7(h about regular middle class folks and how we should pony up more cash to spend on policies that haven't worked.

Wow, sorry about the rant

Back to the OP no one has to stand but if you really feel that way about this country why do you stay here?
Oh yeah $$$
Hypocrites if you ask me
+100000 must be tough counting all that money....hes oppressed cmon.

I think its qrong because like others have said nothing wrong with disagreeing with or down right hating our govt but thats different than as what popps said "we the people"

Woukd he have made all of the money playing this sport in another country ? Especially given that hes not even a mediocre qb.

I work with mostly black guys and of course there are times that skin color plays a part but it honestly doesnt bother me too much. Ive had a black guy who im closer with than most of my family members tell me that im the coolest "white boy" hes ever met. Never met one that he got along with. I soo tired of the division we are ow seeing....seems to me our govmt loves that fact that they can basically get away with murder because we are all too focused on the color of our skin

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store