Back on the horse

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
I have the weeksii, 14-15in endli and ornate left. We lost the pbb, big congi, big endli, 3 laps.
This sucks but what can ya do.... cool of you man'in up like this.

shookONES

Casper... the not so friendly ghost
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2005
Totowa, NJ
Moral of the story...airport to airport should be the only option when shipping large fish, no matter the inconvenience travelling to and from. FedEx/UPS overnight is fine for the smaller stuff, but minimizing travel time is crucial for larger fish. I'm sad to see the loss, as those bichers were mine :(

But life goes on, and luckily for you, there are a ton of rare bichers floating around stateside at the moment.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Moral of the story...airport to airport should be the only option when shipping large fish, no matter the inconvenience travelling to and from. FedEx/UPS overnight is fine for the smaller stuff, but minimizing travel time is crucial for larger fish. I'm sad to see the loss, as those bichers were mine :(

But life goes on, and luckily for you, there are a ton of rare bichers floating around stateside at the moment.
I ended up with one of ur congis

Reactions: Polyaddict86

Askaleymanfish

Aimara
MFK Member
May 15, 2014
Danville Virginia

Not luck for me at all cause I can't find any of those ....... And my moral of the story is when dealin wit bigger fish need to use multiple boxes ...... I am not driving 3 and a half hours to a airport that's ridiculous when the fish will still be in the box/bag for around the same amount of time I was tempted to make that drive once and they were still getting overnighted so there was no point when fedex does the exact same ..... It was just to many in one box/bag I hate that I can't do airport to airport I really really do especially when it is a lot more money but it just isn't possible for some ppl unfortunately ...... That does suck they were urs tho cause they were some nice ones

Askaleymanfish

Aimara
MFK Member
May 15, 2014
Danville Virginia
On the plus side tho I just bought a congi and koloton that came from toyin .... Should be here next wendsday fingers crossed that phase 2 works this time cause those r the only 2 bichirs I have found besides a 1500$ play endli and a 500$ play del

Reactions: moe214

moe214

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Oct 13, 2014
Good to hear your not giving up. Can't wait to see them

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store