Anyone into kung fu movies??

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Bumping this one as I was recently channel surfing and came across the near ending of Enter the Dragon and a question about it came to mind; the scene in which John Saxon's character Roper is fighting Bolo he kicks him in his crotch and Bolo doubles over and appears to pass out or die.Can someone actually die from a kick to the nuts?

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
Bumping this one as I was recently channel surfing and came across the near ending of Enter the Dragon and a question about it came to mind; the scene in which John Saxon's character Roper is fighting Bolo he kicks him in his crotch and Bolo doubles over and appears to pass out or die.Can someone actually die from a kick to the nuts?
Most certainly, if someone kicked me my nuggets the person who delivered the blow would almost certainly die!!! Once i'd got over the initial trauma to my gonads that is, maybe 2 weeks later or so! Haha.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Most certainly, if someone kicked me my nuggets the person who delivered the blow would almost certainly die!!! Once i'd got over the initial trauma to my gonads that is, maybe 2 weeks later or so! Haha.
Haha...I remember being involved in a bit of an imbroglio a few years ago when someone caught me with a swift kick to that section and I was immobilized and had no voice for a few minutes.

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
Lol, I finally saw Ong Bak last weekend, I didn't care for it at all :/

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I think it was the first one, Thai warrior.
Oh okay.I enjoyed that one but the sequels seemed to be more convoluted with each installment.

shookONES

Casper... the not so friendly ghost
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2005
Totowa, NJ
Finally saw 13 Assassins...dynamite movie.

Anyone watching Iron Fist on Netflix? Two episodes in and not sure how I feel about it.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Finally saw 13 Assassins...dynamite movie.

Anyone watching Iron Fist on Netflix? Two episodes in and not sure how I feel about it.
Loved 13 Assassins,have not gotten around to Iron Fist yet.It's one of those comic book titles that I vaguely remember from my childhood so I'm in no big rush to check it out.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store