Anyone into kung fu movies??

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
First ong bak was popular because he was doing stuff u never seen before. Plus he was a different martial artist from what we're used to seeing. The sequels were horrible.

Anyways I can't believe I never seen 13 assassins. Gotta put on the to do

BTW, Eddie's gonna watch the new power rangers today, lol. He says he's taking his daughter, but I think it's for him, he was a kid when power rangers was all the rage for kids

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
First ong bak was popular because he was doing stuff u never seen before. Plus he was a different martial artist from what we're used to seeing. The sequels were horrible.

Anyways I can't believe I never seen 13 assassins. Gotta put on the to do

BTW, Eddie's gonna watch the new power rangers today, lol. He says he's taking his daughter, but I think it's for him, he was a kid when power rangers was all the rage for kids
Haha, I bet there's loads of dads who take their kids to the cinema so their kids can watch a film when really it's them who want to see the film. I was meant to be taking my lad to watch the new king kong film a couple of fridays ago. I came home from work and his mum told me she'd grounded him for the weekend so he couldn't go. So off i went on my own!!!! His mum was laughing her head off at me, busted big time!!

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
Haha, I bet there's loads of dads who take their kids to the cinema so their kids can watch a film when really it's them who want to see the film. I was meant to be taking my lad to watch the new king kong film a couple of fridays ago. I came home from work and his mum told me she'd grounded him for the weekend so he couldn't go. So off i went on my own!!!! His mum was laughing her head off at me, busted big time!!
Well, I always felt like power rangers was something u grow out of because it was too goofy. When it was huge I was already slightly too old for it so I wasn't part of that generation. For me it was transformers, tmnt, voltron and things like that.

If they made a serious live action Thundercats or voltron, oh, with or without mah kids, I'm going...

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
Btw, king Kong and godzilla are timeless. Do those movies right and it'll always find success. I'm just glad the owners of the two worked it out and are bringing them together

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Power Rangers....yawn lol.I put them right down there with those turtles....never could get into or cared for them.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Me and the mini me are going to finally go and see King Kong later on today.

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
Report back with your thoughts on it. I've not said anything because I'm waiting for more people to see it. And stay for the mid credit scenes.....

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Report back with your thoughts on it. I've not said anything because I'm waiting for more people to see it. And stay for the mid credit scenes.....
Mid credit scenes?.....thanks for the tip.

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
Yep. I mean it ain't long but it's enough for a long time fan to get excited because I didn't expect what I saw

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store