Keeping fish and being Mathematically challenged

Yuki Rihwa

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 22, 2015
Asia
I don't love math much but I don't hate it either :) and I'm actually quite good at it hehehe.
The funny issue that I keep running into is doing things with my DAD, he's a guy that like everything layout black and white on paper, and I on other hand calculating everything in my head and progressing step by step I layout in my head and I'm usually seen the problem arise before hand but my dad don't agree until he hit that point LOL One time I bought a bunch of woods and start cutting them into pieces and it's really annoy him cause he had no clue what am doing, he went to my mother and talk to her and my mother just said "just let him alone, he's knew what he doing"...3 hours later I completed my project and he came to take a look and he's said "NOT BAD, NOT BAD AT ALL" hahahaha.

Lady Sphinx

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Mar 23, 2009
South Africa, Johannesburg
I used to teach it when I was an instructor at an aviation maintenance school. You get used to it, but it is a perishable skill. Neglect it, and you forget stuff.
Yohanon my dad did his training in aviation radar and communication, his brilliant in maths and formulations and electronics. He is now a Two-way communication technician and owns his own business and he trained my husband to also become a radio technician. I on the other am extremely creative and very good with designing through guesstimating lol and I'm more into photography and poetry. We love doing projects together but there's a lot of friendly argumentation when we are working together lol. I'm usually very good at detecting a flaw before it happens and my designs tend to be more visually important to me. I usually draw up the design explaining to my dad how the system must work and my dad would do the calculations on my plans to get it to work the way I want it to work.

tomojsg

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 21, 2011
大韓民國 (서울) Korea
glad to see the thread still way off topic lol haha...

Yohanon

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Oct 11, 2016
Tennessee
Yohanon my dad did his training in aviation radar and communication, his brilliant in maths and formulations and electronics. He is now a Two-way communication technician and owns his own business and he trained my husband to also become a radio technician. I on the other am extremely creative and very good with designing through guesstimating lol and I'm more into photography and poetry. We love doing projects together but there's a lot of friendly argumentation when we are working together lol. I'm usually very good at detecting a flaw before it happens and my designs tend to be more visually important to me. I usually draw up the design explaining to my dad how the system must work and my dad would do the calculations on my plans to get it to work the way I want it to work.
My Father was a radar technician on the USS Bataan during the Korean war. After the war, he was an radar instructor at Treasure island where he met and married my Mother. He later went to OCS and eventually retired as a Lieutenant Commander (O4). We lost him in 2012. I have a section of the flight deck from the Bataan.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store