Keeping fish and being Mathematically challenged

Frank Castle

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2016
Pennsylvannia
My Father was a radar technician on the USS Bataan during the Korean war. After the war, he was an radar instructor at Treasure island where he met and married my Mother. He later went to OCS and eventually retired as a Lieutenant Commander (O4). We lost him in 2012. I have a section of the flight deck from the Bataan.
My Grandfather fought in Korea as well, Radar man - he died Nov. 14, 1983 on my 3rd Birthday from Bone-marrow cancer, we suspect from Agent Orange

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
I guess I'm the only one in this thread that liked and did good in math.

It was my best subject in School. Of course I may be a little rusty now since it was over 30 years ago.

Reactions: Lady Sphinx

Lady Sphinx

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Mar 23, 2009
South Africa, Johannesburg
not anymore, at least lol it WAS about math....
Yeah, lol it use to be but I guess if someone really want to talk about math still they are welcome.
I guess I'm the only one in this thread that liked and did good in math.

It was my best subject in School. Of course I may be a little rusty now since it was over 30 years ago.
My son is brilliant with maths too, he's on the top 10 list of his grade. I don't know how that happened but it did lol.

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

Frank Castle

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2016
Pennsylvannia
Yeah, lol it use to be but I guess if someone really want to talk about math still they are welcome.

My son is brilliant with maths too, he's on the top 10 list of his grade. I don't know how that happened but it did lol.
Left-handed people utilize more of the right hemisphere of the brain which is used for creativity, art, imagination, etc
Right-handed people utilize the left hemisphere of the brain which is used for math/arithmetic, problem solving, technical stuff, etc

How many people in your family are right or left-handed?

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

kewpiefishypewpie

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 21, 2016
I'm right-handed, and I don't mean to brag, but I do know what the derivative of a constant is :) lol I don't think anyone is going to get that joke.

Reactions: ehh

Lady Sphinx

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Mar 23, 2009
South Africa, Johannesburg
Left-handed people utilize more of the right hemisphere of the brain which is used for creativity, art, imagination, etc
Right-handed people utilize the left hemisphere of the brain which is used for math/arithmetic, problem solving, technical stuff, etc

How many people in your family are right or left-handed?
Me and both my daughters are left handed, my sister is also left handed. My son is right handed. So that makes sense.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store