How’s the weather?

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
let's coordinate a time that we can both simultaneously go outside and yell at clouds
You're joking aren't you, if I went outside and started telling at the sky I can almost guarantee I'd get struck by lightning!! Our weather is evil at the minute.

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
I reckon we should have an old boys outing to the Phillipines and shack up with Jexnell Jexnell for a while. That lucky bugger's got some great weather, and even bagged himself a nice lady friend too, lol.

Jexnell

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 17, 2017
PNW
I reckon we should have an old boys outing to the Phillipines and shack up with Jexnell Jexnell for a while. That lucky bugger's got some great weather, and even bagged himself a nice lady friend too, lol.
Sure come on over, El Nino has is sitting at 40°c daily...

• Love
Reactions: esoxlucius

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
Not a fan of 40c either…..
Neither am I, from a long term perspective anyway. But during a holiday, just for a couple of weeks, it's pure bliss to me. We're going back to Greece in July and temps will be mid 30's nudging 40 everyday. Plenty of swimming pool and sea activity for sure, which of course helps with the temps.

Jexnell

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 17, 2017
PNW
Personally I avoid going anywhere near the equator. Lol
I am sitting between the Tropic of Cancer and the Equator, more so closer to the equator being in Davao, that's on Mindanao, the biggest southern island. The equator is just a couple hundred kilometers south of me.images-3.jpeg

Reactions: esoxlucius

Jexnell

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 17, 2017
PNW
I just asked Google to be precise, I am 794 kilometers north of the equator... no wonder it's so hot here....

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
I am sitting between the Tropic of Cancer and the Equator, more so closer to the equator being in Davao, that's on Mindanao, the biggest southern island. The equator is just a couple hundred kilometers south of me.View attachment 1540319
The whole of the Phillipines looks to be an island hoppers paradise, there's literally thousands of Robinson Crusoe type islands, though I suspect a would be explorer would come across some rather sad scenes of poverty on their travels.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store