How’s the weather?

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
The weather was pleasant this afternoon and the slight breeze had my neighbor's Cherry Blossom tree's flower petals blowing all over the place.
Ah yes, cherry blossom, a welcome sight in the UK, as it's a sure sign spring is in the air and the previous 6 months of drabness is coming to an end.

Mind you, the next 6 months are drab too, though not quite as drab, lol.

Ogertron3000

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Nov 6, 2017
Australia
Bloody well **** here. God still hasn’t made up his mind as to whether it’s winter or summer yet. Freezing in the mornings and evenings, scorching midday.

Had a downpour of rain bout a week ago. Floods everywhere, ponds overflowing Ogertron3000 Ogertron3000 did it end up reaching down your way?
It has settled into a nice autumn scene now, high teens to low 20s. Still wearing shorts but not for much longer i bet.
There was only a bit of rain in Melb, i was in Albury for work during the week of your floods and it hit hard on the weekend which was annoying as i stayed an extra few days so i could go to a festival but i didnt end up staying long as i didnt want to get caught up in it.
A few weeks ago it was crazy weather here, 38C one day then 17C the next. Some days i would have air con on in my car in the morning then heater in the evening. It knocked a lot of peoples immune system out of whack and the first wave of colds and flu hit town.

Reactions: jjohnwm and Jexnell

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
Too hot, too cold, or a mix of the two within the space of a few hours. Damn climate change. I'd like some "Goldilocks" weather.....just right! Lol.

Everyone's going mad on my gardening forum in blighty. All we've had so far this year weather wise has been wet and miserable. Peoples gardens, which should be springing into life around about now, are sodden wet through. Early season bulbs haven't even ventured out in many places.

I'm getting sick of the damn weather.

jjohnwm

Sausage Finger Spam Slayer
MFK Member
Mar 29, 2019
Manitoba, Canada
Too hot, too cold, or a mix of the two within the space of a few hours. Damn climate change...I'm getting sick of the damn weather.
Esox, let's coordinate a time that we can both simultaneously go outside and yell at clouds. One of my friends, coincidentally another cranky old codger, claims that it works wonders for his outlook on life. :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store