No Traffic In The Ray Section? Whats The Deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vamptrev

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 23, 2007
Chesterfield MI
Seems traffic is way down lately. People getting bored with rays? Getting bored with the ray section itself?

I know there is always some sort of drama here in the ray section but i never rely mind a good argue lol.

Why arent you posting in the ray section?

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Aquaticfan

Gambusia
MFK Member
Feb 27, 2013
Colorado
I may not post but I'm always reading. I'm planning a ray tank. I've got a 240 gallon acrylic. Gonna do some hystrix. What would go good with those, anything? Its just a little time and money (and my current hospital stay) to get through. Guess I've never seen the drama.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

brich999

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 3, 2010
New Hampshire
havent been following on here since i sold my big tank, but i have noticed on aquabid theres maybe 1/3 the postings there were even a year ago

sbuse

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 1, 2009
IN YOUR HEAD
I have been busy changing a tank over, trying to get a business going and several other things.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

robmcd

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jan 19, 2007
Laguna Beach
Everybody is too busy with their umbees and the stupid names that they like to label their strains with.

SHARK13

Aimara
MFK Member
Oct 29, 2012
I usually get on here everyday to look for new posts. However, new interesting posts are few and far between it seems. Its always the same questions over and over...

Sent from my SCH-I535 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Blkpiranha

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2007
For me....I am getting bored of reading the same repeated questions on the same topics over and over again. Everything is always rehashed with a slight different appearance.

For me I don't have have problems with my rays unless they are fighting so hence I don't need to post. Once they are adults there is no need for updated pictures as they never change in appearance. I have a few batches of pups on the way so I will post some pics then but other wise I guess rays aren't the flavor of the month anymore as everybody under the sun seems to own one or is getting one. I guess that's what happens when the market gets flooded and the rarity goes down the hill. Seems like everyone has been there done that so time to move onto something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store