Cool Tank on CL......

Owens

Polypterus
MFK Member
Oct 26, 2012
Southern Maryland
thats nuts and huge!

seems like a waste to have a 10'x5' tank dimensions ruined with the tunnel things though...

johnnytaboo

Fire Eel
MFK Member
May 4, 2005
MD, DC, VA
Wow! That's a scaled up version of the 55 I used to have, before I gave it to my friend. Very cool idea, nice that this version can house larger fish, but the tubes do limit what you can put in there.

Still awesome though.

MonsterMinis

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 28, 2009
Wisconsin
except for the metal.. I think its pretty nifty. I could see this application enlarged in a house.. with the tanks on either side of a walk threw in the house with the tunnel going overhead the fish could get between the 2 tanks with... now that would be epic. Oooo do a center tank.. and have 3 tubes coming off in different directions instead of regular "walls" w/ the tubes/tanks now that would be cool. be heck of an accomplishment to hide the houses support structure... but would look wicked.. be heck of a nice way to get "open concept" and keep the "walls"

doomiedee

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Nov 13, 2011
Waterbury
It's pretty cool but I would have just made that one big tank forget the tunnels.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Mount_Prion

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2012
center of the universe
The tunnels suck! Otherwise cool. I mean, 5' height is weird. But even if you got larger fish that could fit through the tunnels, I feel like with a few exceptions (eels, polys) most fish won't understand and will smash into the wall trying to get around.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Looks like it would make for a nice display for a Big Al's kind of place.What was the asking price?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store