Cool Tank on CL......

RampageRR

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2012
MD/VA/WV
www.youtube.com
Interesting, although that tall of a tank would be a nightmare to work with on a regular basis. Would be cool to see something like this with the tunnel areas longer, maybe have one cube on each side of the room with the tubes going all the way across. Definitely an oddball tank.

Oscar Mike

Piranha
MFK Member
Oct 9, 2010
CA
I had a 55 exactly like this except mine was all acrylic with rounded corners and a black background/top. I actually got it for free with my 90g (starphire glass) along with a 55g truvu plus a box of equipment AND he drove over an hour to deliver it all for $150! He said the one with the 2 tubes was actually designed as a stand for the other 55 so I had them stacked. It looked pretty cool but I can't find any pics atm. It was almost impossible to clean tho (had to stick a hose in the 1'' filter intake hole on top and try maneuvering it around the tank lol), so I wound up selling it to some lady on CL for $350 and traded the standard 55 for a friend's tank that I sold for $150. So I basically made $350 off the 90g I still have :p

FuriousFish

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 8, 2012
America
I am in that area... I WANT it but for 3500 screw it... It IS a good deal but... If i was gunna pay 3500 i would get a monster tank...

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store