HELPP!!! AQUARIUM LEAKING

Slipperypete

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jul 7, 2012
Fort worth
The bottom corner of my 220 has developed a very small drip where the seal is. just tried loctite marine exopy. suppose to work when wet, its not setting. what to do!?

Tiller11

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 27, 2012
Kansas, United States
Empty, dry, reseal.... Over do it more is better lol, test fill... Thats what i had to do when my 220 was leakimg only i didnt know where it was comming from so i litterally resealed the whole tank.... In and outside. And ya if you movw the sand and look at the corners it looks like crap but it dont leak and its covered so idc. But i also had fish in holding tanks so i didnt worry about making it pretty.... Good luck

Sent from my SPH-D710 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

southwardcolt

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 28, 2011
pennsylvania
Drain and re seal if u have any other tanks keep water n decorations in the water keep it cycled u can drain n re seal it n about a day if u have a few good razor blades and help with a tank that size I've revealed 4 tanks largest being a 55 and that one took me 3 hours drain seal and let it set if u get fast drying silicone u could refill as quick as the next day( better to let cure for at least 24 hours but I've done it quicker n had no prob

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Tiller11

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 27, 2012
Kansas, United States
Ur gonna have to do it soooner or later n since u have no fish its the perfect time... I had my aro cramped in a 55 cause that was the only other thing i had.... I did mine in like 4 days tho cause like i said i was rushin

Sent from my SPH-D710 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store