2013 notables in the cichla forum

kendragon

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 23, 2009
Guys the year is coming to a close. Did we make any head way? Please share.

Kelberis made a strong presence - Tomka imported his own. Vendors offered WC. Singapore is flooded with CB kelberis.

No more juvie bahia kelberis. Thank God....j/k.

Pinima grow outs are getting big. Killing or being killed.

Monster Cichla tanks goes to Albertan and Bones.

Many F1 and F2 xingus.

Craig the baller grabbing everything rare.

Hate to mention this but all the MIA OG. You know who you are.

cjfrontlovr

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 10, 2006
denver,nc..
Guys the year is coming to a close. Did we make any head way? Please share.

Kelberis made a strong presence - Tomka imported his own. Vendors offered WC. Singapore is flooded with CB kelberis.

No more juvie bahia kelberis. Thank God....j/k.

Pinima grow outs are getting big. Killing or being killed.

Monster Cichla tanks goes to Albertan and Bones.

Many F1 and F2 xingus.

Craig the baller grabbing everything rare.

Hate to mention this but all the MIA OG. You know who you are.
:popcorn:

rjkz28

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 9, 2009
Illinois
Id say it was a Great year for cichla lovers!! Hopefully it can stay strong going into the new year!! I've learned a lot from all you cichla nuts!!! Love seeing all the progression thread of all these beauties! Keep it up vendors and fellow cichla lovers!!

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

shelbybmc

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 12, 2013
Avon, NY
Glad to have started the hobby this year. Thanks to all of you guys with your knowledge and amazing collections to get me inspired. Y'all rock! Looking forward to many more years in the cichla game and being apart of this forum.

kendragon

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 23, 2009
And less post and OGs with knowledge than I've seen.

Definitely less post. Why do you think that is? Did they go to another site? I feel the monster in MFK have lessen. Tank of the year is a prime example.

cjfrontlovr

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 10, 2006
denver,nc..
Definitely less post. Why do you think that is? Did they go to another site? I feel the monster in MFK have lessen. Tank of the year is a prime example.
lol..now i'll have to go look at the tank of the year..
as far as some "ogs" I'm sure it got a lot to do with childish behavior by some..
I especially like the people that are getting "awarded" for their efforts..helpfull in threads and maintaining monster tanks! check that out, its good for a laugh.oh, they're breeders too!:ROFL:
I probably sound jealous but am not..i KNOW the knowledgeable peeps on mfk and I know the jokers..
that leads me to nominating kendragon for all them awards..i am going to go nominate you now!

kendragon

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 23, 2009
lol..now i'll have to go look at the tank of the year..
as far as some "ogs" I'm sure it got a lot to do with childish behavior by some..
I especially like the people that are getting "awarded" for their efforts..helpfull in threads and maintaining monster tanks! check that out, its good for a laugh.oh, they're breeders too!:ROFL:
I probably sound jealous but am not..i KNOW the knowledgeable peeps on mfk and I know the jokers..
that leads me to nominating kendragon for all them awards..i am going to go nominate you now!
Stop messing with me!:ROFL:

cjfrontlovr

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 10, 2006
denver,nc..

gangster

Arapaima
MFK Member
Apr 17, 2008
mountains
I enjoyed seeing the mass amounts of kelberi flooded the market.

It was also nice seeing some of the newbies get hooked on cichla.

It's sad to see the amount of OGs disappear in 2013. I see quite a few heads on Instagram these days where the rules aren't so strict and the keepers aren't so uptight.

The cichla forum used to be full of jokers. It seems a lot have gone soft. Like a bunch of girldogs ;)

Hope to see you around in 2014 ken. I have really enjoyed conversing with you. Another "friend", I have not met yet thanks to MFK :)

Cheers to 2014 and the CREAM guys/girls!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store