Good pellet food?

expkeeper19

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 3, 2009
Regina
So I'm not sure if this thread has been done and I just can't find it but in my area I cannot get massivore pellets. What other pellets are as popular for fish that are not massivor. I'm feeding Pbass, bichirs, gar, stingrays, datnoids. If you happen to know of a good website to order massivore from that sends to canada that would be appreciated or even a canadian based company that carries/ships massivore. I've done some searching and the only companies I can find do not deliver to canada. Now if there is an equivalent to this pellet that I might be able to find in my area i would love to know about it. All help is appreciated, thank you.
Sent from my SGH-I747M using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

brich999

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 3, 2010
New Hampshire
Nls is the other popular choice. They are "harder" than massivore and ime a bit tougher to get fish to take. Ofcourse ordering massivore online is a good choice also since you can get 2.2lb bags stores dont carry for a much lower cost

F1 VET

THE serrasalmus rhom
MFK Member
Nov 3, 2011
INDY
Nls is denser with nutrition as said above. They are both good foods but NLS IMO takes the #1 position amongst the healthiest pellets out there.

×Go S. Vettel #1 Infiniti Redbull! 4x WDC!!! Congrats on another flawless title× <GET BETTER SCHUMI>

expkeeper19

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 3, 2009
Regina
wich NLS would I go with. Do they have a carnivor pellet that's equivalent to the massivore? And as for the massivore search do you know of a website that deliveres to canada? I'm just looking for options. I want to get my guys partially on pellets. Thanks

F1 VET

THE serrasalmus rhom
MFK Member
Nov 3, 2011
INDY
wich NLS would I go with. Do they have a carnivor pellet that's equivalent to the massivore? And as for the massivore search do you know of a website that deliveres to canada? I'm just looking for options. I want to get my guys partially on pellets. Thanks

I use jumbo fish formula for my carnivorous piranhas and they thrive. Great food http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0002E7JEO?pc_redir=1401344812&robot_redir=1

×Go S. Vettel #1 Infiniti Redbull! 4x WDC!!! Congrats on another flawless title× <GET BETTER SCHUMI>

fishlover14

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 24, 2014
India
Hi Friends I have been feeding my sting live bloodworms since around 6 months and also feed him frozen fish (freshwater edible by us). Last few days I have notice 2 black spots on his belly.Is it dangerous or some skin disease ? please guide me. I also have been trying to feed her Hikari sinking carnivore pellets but she stays hungry for 15 days but will not eat those pellets. Please help and guide me.Malcolm

Oscar Mike

Piranha
MFK Member
Oct 9, 2010
CA
How big is your stock? If they're full grown you'll probably need either the 10mm mega fish formula or 6.5mm jumbo thera formula.

The regular jumbo and extra large formulas are floating which won't work with your rays and bichirs unless u mix pellets

Oscar Mike

Piranha
MFK Member
Oct 9, 2010
CA
Hi King was that question for me ?
No unfortunately I don't have any experience with rays since they're illegal where I live but if you post a thread in the stingrays section I'm sure someone can answer your questions

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
I mix things up between hikari, nls float and sinking, omega one shrimp and hikari veggie wafers also blood worms. Honestly all my fish take the nls with no problems. My metae will not go near the hikari though he loved everything else

Next time I purchase nls will probably be bulk from amazon

Sent from my SPH-L710 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store