Great deal on Fluval FX6 at Petsmart

ryansmith83

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
May 2, 2008
Florida
I read about this on SimplyDiscus and wanted to pass it along. The Fluval FX6 sells anywhere from $320 - $399, but Petsmart is selling it through their website for $234.00 plus an additional 15% off if you order online. Their online stock is sold out but it allows you to order online and pick up in store, if your local store has stock left. Luckily mine did. I ended up with a brand new FX6 for $199.76 plus tax. That's about $110.00 cheaper than I could get it on Amazon.

I have an FX5 on each of my large tanks. One has been going for six years now with no major issues or replacement parts needed. Fingers crossed that the FX6 is the same high quality.

rodger

Polypterus
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2008
Kansas City
Actually, it is the same mediocre quality. Still a good price for a large cannister. Too bad they put the pump on the bottom instead of on top where it belongs. You know, like the other filters they make and Eheim filters.

AquaticAustin

Gambusia
MFK Member
Oct 28, 2011
Orlando, Fl (UCF)
Actually, it is the same mediocre quality. Still a good price for a large cannister. Too bad they put the pump on the bottom instead of on top where it belongs. You know, like the other filters they make and Eheim filters.
Lol at this guy

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

DMD123

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 23, 2009
Lakewood, WA
I was able to get one on this "sale". I think it really is a typo that someone has not caught yet. I paid those prices in April 2011 for my FX5's that I have running on my 210g. I needed a bigger filter for my Oscar in his 72g bowfront and was looking to spend about $200 to upgrade but never thought I would end up putting this beast on that small of a tank. I will likely make a spray bar to tone down the current.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store