New improved pond.... now with window!!

Paul_MTS

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2005
Essex- UK
lol stotty think you got carried away there :p

I think fishconnection meant silicon for me window..... in which case it is...kind of! It's called Adheseal, it's a type of silicon but it sticks to anything!

Don't worry Dan I'll be picking the best flowers out you have.......hope noe one had there heart set on the best of the batch, cause I'ved already called dibs :p

Filling up time tonight!!

stotty

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 12, 2005
essex uk
Paul_MTS;656003; said:

I think fishconnection meant silicon for me window..... in which case it is...kind of! It's called Adheseal, it's a type of silicon but it sticks to anything!

Don't worry Dan I'll be picking the best flowers out you have.......hope noe one had there heart set on the best of the batch, cause I'ved already called dibs :p

I know after I looked back it was tooooooooooooo late I was going to get Dan to edit it as it’s not my section but what the hek we are all human:ROFL:

dovii88

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 21, 2005
rhode island of course
nice looking pond, and cats...

rust9000

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 18, 2005
Cumbria, UK
Wow loos great, you might want to put a centre brace other wise it might bow, just my opinin hope Lola likes it :)

fishconnection

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 1, 2006
Philippines
Paul_MTS;656003; said:

Thanks for the information. :)

That is really nice. :)

ethnics

Piranha
MFK Member
Aug 18, 2006
SouthEast SD
good stuff, center support is a must. get to it. and im surprised you filled it right there lol. i woulda took it outside.

edit: i take it back, i didnt realize you had a piece of wood going under that pond from 1 set of bricks to the other. should be okay as long as that wood holds up. good work man.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store