New improved pond.... now with window!!

Paul_MTS

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2005
Essex- UK
The process and results....

I'll fill it up in the next few days, most likely in the garden first......just incase!!

stingrayguy

Dovii
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Jul 20, 2005
Illinois
NICE.. Im think im going to try that!!. How thick was the plexi you used???

Thanks!

T

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jan 4, 2004
Fish Island
wow i was planning to do that but not sure if the sides of the tub i was getting could hold onto the plexi with 200+ gallons of pressure

Ripdevil

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 16, 2005
DMV
i like it. are there any issues with the metal bolts and screws subjected to water? how many gallons? where did you get it? whats being stocked in it? did you say its going to be outside?

Paul_MTS

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2005
Essex- UK
There might be but after I'ved tested it, I'll cover them with the silicon stuff so there aren't any sharp edges for the fish to damage them selfs on.

It's 75 UK/90 US gals - 4x2.5x1.5

I got it from a LFS few miles away from me in Ipswich, Suffolk-UK

It's going to be a ray grow out pond.

I did, but only for initial water testing, once I'm happy I'll fill her up and plumb it with a sump in my fish room.

ethnics

Piranha
MFK Member
Aug 18, 2006
SouthEast SD
looks good to me. hope it holds up. if it does, i may just be lookin into something like this rather then spending hundreds on an all glass tank.

stotty

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 12, 2005
essex uk
Paul_MTS;654958; said:
There might be but after I'ved tested it, I'll cover them with the silicon stuff so there aren't any sharp edges for the fish to damage them selfs on.

It's 75 UK gals - 4x2.5x1.5

I got it from a LFS few miles away from me in Ipswich, Suffolk-UK

It's going to be a ray grow out pond.

I did, but only for initial water testing, once I'm happy I'll fill her up and plumb it with a sump in my fish room.
You have got to be close to me as i live on the Essex Cambridge borders i did the same with my pond works well let us know when its up and running would like to see pics.:D

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store