Here
Loved cunningham, he even had that 90 yard punt in New York

Sent from my SM-N900T using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

mike_sema

Hail Hogs
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2008
HOT Water
I'm pretty much viewing it as year 2 because of mass coaching changes...it's not like hes had continuity......or hes shown great maturity and leadership skills.

I've heard gruden is retooling him into a pocket QB with less design runs though. Shades of Russell Wilson maybe

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
This season will put all that to the test, if he had a normal season last year this would not even be a conversation lol

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
This season will put all that to the test, if he had a normal season last year this would not even be a conversation lol

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
Hmm, veterans never seemed interested in following him regardless of how he performed but thats just sound bytes and observations from across the country. Maybe he finally wins over the locker room this year

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
well, we know what happened here.

[video=youtube;6H8_kx0oUDA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6H8_kx0oUDA[/video]

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
and sorry but loved this one also
[video=youtube;UzDIkUau9i0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzDIkUau9i0[/video]

Spartacus

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 8, 2011
ft.myers,florida
Hmm, veterans never seemed interested in following him regardless of how he performed but thats just sound bytes and observations from across the country. Maybe he finally wins over the locker room this year

you got memories issues bro? he was voted team captain halfway through his rookie campaign and was ranked by the league players very high last year.

Spartacus

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 8, 2011
ft.myers,florida
What a rookie season he had! I hope he can rebound from last year. One of the most exciting guys to watch. Being a former athlete myself who's gone through 2 ACL surgeries i can say most are never quite the same again. (Exceptions of course Jerry rice, Jamal Crawford, etc)

I relied on agility and quickness. I couldn't adapt to a new playing style, so my career ended.

I think he needs to learn to stay in the pocket more and throw the ball away sometimes. If he can do this, and avoid injury, he could be one of the best with that arm of his.

Gives me chills watching his highlights, he's a stud

I was on the edge of my seat every single play.so what kind of athlete were you? I can only think of one Diesel-is your name John?

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
you got memories issues bro? he was voted team captain halfway through his rookie campaign and was ranked by the league players very high last year.
Ranked by other teams player?????? Whats that mean? Nothing

Maybe you tuned out last year and missed the season long bickering

Dieselhybrid

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2010
Here
I was on the edge of my seat every single play.so what kind of athlete were you? I can only think of one Diesel-is your name John?
I played basketball and football in HS. But in college I only played basketball, no NBA after just a couple years overseas.

I'm Joshua

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store