NFL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spartacus

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 8, 2011
ft.myers,florida
I dont think anyone is worried about the offense, I'm REAL worried about that secondary though

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
no one except the teams they have to play.this team will not be soft.Spencer Long is a mauler that will help the line this year.Only one back in the last 2 years has more rushing yards than Morris.We made the right moves this offseason.no doubt about it.

http://www.redskins.com/news-and-ev...cer-Long/f85aac48-ab03-4581-8747-1870470fe6b0

BtvNic-CcAAkWDl.jpg

BtvNic-CcAAkWDl.jpg

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
Lol, whatev, keep hyping them up. 8-8 season coming up

So lynch, as predicted, ending hold out tomorrow. Seattle making concessions but no new contract. Not sure what that even means?

mike_sema

Hail Hogs
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2008
HOT Water

Hell 8-8 good for me, I have high hopes this year in asking for 10-6 and a division win, but I think that will be determined in week 16 against the Eagles.

Dieselhybrid

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2010
Here
Lynch will return. Like most men, he wants to feel appreciated

Sent from my SM-N900T using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Spartacus

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 8, 2011
ft.myers,florida

So lynch, as predicted, ending hold out tomorrow. Seattle making concessions but no new contract. Not sure what that even means?

what that means is they're dropping the fines because the whole thing was a media sham.they didn't want him there at that time because they wanted to eval their other rb's=he never held out,he just skipped the offseason b.s.

oh,and as far as the skins-they got cheated out of cap space and after seeing the seabags win the s.b.-now there will be hell to pay.oct6-can't wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store