The Walking Dead

Jag586

Piranha
MFK Member
May 28, 2012
st clair shores
He's keeping too many secrets I think he has a deal with the hunters to lure in people for them to eat for protection that's why all the scratches and the you'll burn in hell writing he lured in some group sold em off for protection then some of the group he let in was trying to get revenge... I'm willing to bet he's not even a priest

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Who cuts the grass in the apocalypse? Who mows the lawns?

This bothers me more than clean clothes lol

Sent from my SCH-R950 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
Most places I seen(on the show) show the grass a little high. I would after 1 year or two that it would be higher though

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
He's keeping too many secrets I think he has a deal with the hunters to lure in people for them to eat for protection that's why all the scratches and the you'll burn in hell writing he lured in some group sold em off for protection then some of the group he let in was trying to get revenge... I'm willing to bet he's not even a priest

This is the kinda stuff i log onto this thread for! Screw comic book spoilers revealing answers. I go out of my way to mislead people on the game of throne threads. You comic readers should do the same. Keep us guessing. Throw in some misdirections. Thought provoking posts

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
damn, no one's bumping this after tonight's episode. I'm enjoying this season so far.

spoiler

as I've said before, the story's moving right along. I'm glad this terminus thing has ended. they drew out the gov thing way longer than they should've. I was convinced this terminus thing would drag out at least to the mid season finale but that was a swift ending to this thing.

In a way, I kind of wish they made the termites suffer a bit more. but all in all, i'm lovin that they up'd the gore.

so who do you guys think is with Daryl? I don't believe it's carol. it may be someone new or beth. glad they are finally gonna get into beth's story and what's been going on with her.

bob's opening scene was pretty spot on with the comics as far as what I remember of the comics. his sobbing, then his laughing and reveal of his bite mark

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
"TAINTED MEAT!"...I think it is Carol who is with Darryl mainly because they keep dropping scenes of Beth at that hospital place like it's part of some upcoming conflict that Rick and company find themselves in,also,in the previews Darryl was heard describing the car that Beth was taken away in...Tyrese is still stuck in wuss mode and good to see Michionne has her weapon back.

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
Zombies are old news, Ebola is all the rage.

Lol i blame this thread for why i missed the episode last night. By the time i realized heyyyy its Sunday and no one's bumped the thread, it was too late.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
^After yesterday's heartbreak in Arizona TWD was just what I needed...I even watched Talking Dead afterward which I rarely ever do lol.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
From the commercials that are shown I see that they have an interesting array of guests on there.Last night there was Slash from Guns and Roses and the actress who played Chloe on 24...not that I care much about what any of them have to say about the show.

mudbuttjones

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2014
Wisconsin
Loved the episode. So glad they are progressing the plot. The characters are finally making good decisions and not falling prey to cliche screw ups like they always have.

Spoilers. ....

Im willing to bet that it's either morgan or beth coming back with darryl. I dont think carol would hide in the bushes.

Kinda pissed they all split up. Hopefully they head to DC before the mid season finale.

Sent from my SCH-R950 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store