The Walking Dead

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Yeah I saw that,with her new friend.I was referring to the other survivors writing her off,not the producers.

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
Yeah I saw that,with her new friend.I was referring to the other survivors writing her off,not the producers.
I know you were, and I'm not sure the producers didnt forget about her lol. She was probably in the corner like hey remember me? Beth? Like can i get a line? Maybe some camera time. Please. *drops to her knees*

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Haha....the knees?...really?...really?

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Guesswork spoilers

Beth and the kidnappers are new territory as they are not in the comics. My guess is a few more episodes with the Cannibals with minor over lapping of these kidnappers. Then the search for them leading up to the mid-season. Then it wraps them up after Walking Dead returns.Then the trip to DC, Maybe they find Alexadria(sp) and on the season finale the big nasty.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Curious to see how Father Gabriel and whatever his secrets are turns out to be...He also played one of the cops on The Wire.

mudbuttjones

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2014
Wisconsin
Spoilers

Spoilers

My guesses are as follows. Also based on reading the books.

Bob got bit in the flooded basement. He is tainted meat. He will turn and kill the termites or the termites will die. That's why he was outside whining like a weirdo when he got snatched. But he always was a weird worthless character. Who knows.

Daryl will branch off to find beth

The creepy minister is selling / trading humans to whats left of terminus for protection or whatever . Maybe also conspiring with beths kidnappers instead. Who knows.

It will probably be revealed soon that the sexy mullet man billy ray lookalike - eugene is just a total basement dweller with absolutely no ties to the government.

I strongly hope that next week the termites will be dispatched swiftly and not be drug out all season. I Liked the story line when rick killed all the bikers. Done deal. Move on. Keep the plot moving.

I liked the plot line of them traveling after the farm trying to get the prison. I like storylines focused on survival and the undead and the actual threat they pose. There is too much human conflict. I know the show is about human character development but they can do that nonsense with zombies in the mix. I wanna see them traveling, scavenging, surviving.

Sent from my SCH-R950 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Curious to see how Father Gabriel and whatever his secrets are turns out to be...He also played one of the cops on The Wire.
Don't expect too much. The answer is pretty much there already.

Not really spoilers as I'm mentioning facts that happened on the show:
Remember in the show he said he kept himself in the church. Later Carl mentioned to Rick the claw type marks looked like someone was trying to get in. There was the message, "You'll go to hell for this". Add all this up and you will get your answer.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Yeah,I was going over those things with the wife(who is not a fan but I made sit and watch with me anyway lol)and I was wondering what became of the pastor's congregation and how is it that he seems to be the only survivor...what about that large door that Carol was looking at.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store