NFL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dieselhybrid

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2010
Here
Just another washed up "has been"with bad knees over here. Talking about "back in my day!"

I could see the chargers upsetting some folks, especially at home in tight games.

Sent from my SM-N900T using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Spartacus

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 8, 2011
ft.myers,florida
I am looking for Denver to choke on SD play off game and going to the SB against seattle. least that be my dream mach up again. same as every year for the past 15 years. as for best turn around SD may fit that bill, they dropped quite a few games last season but came on strong twords the end. head coaches second year and rivers looking to get it done before he is done. they did a good job in the draft, should be no excuses this year for pounding the pootch.
I could see that happening.,but anything can happen in the afc.will the bengals win a playoff game or make it to the playoffs.how will losing coordinators affect them?willl the browns finally do something?

Spartacus

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 8, 2011
ft.myers,florida
Just another washed up "has been"with bad knees over here. Talking about "back in my day!"

I could see the chargers upsetting some folks, especially at home in tight games.

I know what you mean.maybe those streetball games where the car bumpers were out of bounds was not such a good idea after all? Ya know what sux? when your looking up over your shoulder for the ball then trip on the curb!LOL

Aquanero

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2009
New Jersey
Ya know what sux? when your looking up over your shoulder for the ball then trip on the curb!LOL
When I was about twelve I ran into Mr. Migliaccio's big black Buick diving for a catch and split my head above my eye brow. Got like 7 stiches. Yeah that does suck!

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
bah, great times!! not suck. remember when? :)

brich999

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 3, 2010
New Hampshire
I know its a random thought but watching Gronk snatch passes from Brady at training camp video made me feel warm and fuzzy inside. Dusting off the 87 jersey for opener at miami. Cant wait

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
got a +3 shoulder separation,collar bone separated from my clavicle. surgery failed so I live with it. playing ball with my oldest boy. Good times!!!

Dieselhybrid

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2010
Here
Great memories playing sports, but now my knees look like they lost a sword fight with a midget.

Little person, sorry

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
I know its a random thought but watching Gronk snatch passes from Brady at training camp video made me feel warm and fuzzy inside. Dusting off the 87 jersey for opener at miami. Cant wait
I meant to ask last week....fantasy value of gronk? Still ranked behind graham or slipped further down the list?

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
so now Seattle has lynch holding out, not honoring his 2012 contract for 31 mil. over 4 years. Seattle will till him to play or piss off and rightly so, in the mean time he well take a 30k fine every day. its all about the action boss? no its all about the cash boss. i suspect he will be there come opening day but if not? and while he is not? got 2 running backs just dien to show what they got and take his place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store