Vape Lounge - The Journey, Our Journey...

mike_sema

Hail Hogs
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2008
HOT Water

Dieselhybrid

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2010
Here
My first mod will be here tomorrow, looking forward to the change. Stingray X mod

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
Nice! My buddy loves his stingray mod! I'd recommend a luc v4 charger. Will charge your batteries quick. You'll get used to wrapping your own coils. Having an ohm reader helps. I've got .2 build right now, major clouds but a bit harsh and drains batteries. You'll probably want to drop your nic level because it's so much more vapor. Enjoy!

mike_sema

Hail Hogs
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2008
HOT Water
Nice! My buddy loves his stingray mod! I'd recommend a luc v4 charger. Will charge your batteries quick. You'll get used to wrapping your own coils. Having an ohm reader helps. I've got .2 build right now, major clouds but a bit harsh and drains batteries. You'll probably want to drop your nic level because it's so much more vapor. Enjoy!
Thanks. I picked up 4 purple efest batteries, nite core I2 charger, and an ohm reader. I am at a low nic lvl at 5mil but mill probably start to lower that.

Sent from my SM-G900V using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

CrimsonFog

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 2, 2012
Warshingtun
My first mod will be here tomorrow, looking forward to the change. Stingray X mod
Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
Nice! Which color did you get? I'm peepin' the white one, but can't seem to pull the trigger yet.

Conundrum: Another mod or a powerhead for my beani tank. Hmm...

Yea my drippers are at .24 and they do burn through batteries. However, I picked up some Samsung 25R's and they last longer than I expected! They last longer than my MXJO's, but the MXJO's do hit a bit harder.

Thanks. I picked up 4 purple efest batteries, nite core I2 charger, and an ohm reader. I am at a low nic lvl at 5mil but mill probably start to lower that.
Sent from my SM-G900V using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
Nice setup Mike. What kind of builds do you do?

Stingray X is a great mod. Love mine
That drip tip tho!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store