Vape Lounge - The Journey, Our Journey...

Fat Homer

Mmmmm... Doughnuts
Staff member
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2009
----
^ Thanks for the tip... at least now i know what to avoid...

Fat Homer

Mmmmm... Doughnuts
Staff member
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2009
----
Sorry to being back the dead again...

But i really need to ask all you vapers out there; whats is a good website to order vaporizers from? I need a site that is 100% legit and does international shipping, since over here there are no legit Vape stores and really want to find a reputable dealer online...

Thanks

bassguy

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Dec 10, 2010
Limbo
Sorry to being back the dead again...

But i really need to ask all you vapers out there; whats is a good website to order vaporizers from? I need a site that is 100% legit and does international shipping, since over here there are no legit Vape stores and really want to find a reputable dealer online...

Thanks
Myfreedomsmokes.com

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

haynchinook334

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Feb 14, 2008
\m/(O_o)\m/
I know this is a bit of an old thread now, but i just wanted to ask, what are some of the more popular / well known E-Cig brands out there? since want to do some research, but want to also know what brands are most reputable... Also, just for your info, there are no vape shops in this town... so need some solid info to start off with so i can go from there...

Thanks...
Sigelei and IPV (pioneer 4 you) are the only two brands I use for a regulated box mod. I've messed around with the snow wolf but it's a little off.

Best bang for the buck, I'll suggest a sigelei 100w with super tank.

hooliganATV

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jul 3, 2014
Wales UK
since i last posted on here i have upgraded a few times, now on an aspire triton, having done the atlantis both awesome tanks (uses the same coils) running sub ohm 0.5 coil on a i30 estick battery at around 25watts (upgrading this next week as i broke the casing today). also mixing my own vape now. 30/70 mix and big cloud lots of flavour if you not mixing your own you need to give it a try.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store