Great news,My Channa-ornatipinnis have laid eggs

south coast nelly

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Iam over the moon:headbang2:headbang2, but its caught me unaware......I have nowhere to raise the fry if the eggs do hatch but, Col said to me there mouthbrooder's but the eggs are scattered at the top,mostly under the food ring, Maybe because its there 1st time they do not know what to do...or do they do this with the eggs then take in the fry once they have hatched, Lets keep are fingers crossed that we actually get fry, that would be amazing, Any tips on what to do? leave the light on as usual or turn it off and cover up tank, water changes or leave as is, i was told snakeheads do not like waterchanges very much............with out further ado i present to you pictures...............:naughty::naughty::D

south coast nelly

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
hehe i was just left in there from when i had my breeding angel pair, it helps in here mind thats where the dried meal worms go and float as the rest of tanks covered in plants and duckweed,,,,it does the job,,,

varanio

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2005
Pam Pam Pam
That is fantastic mate! well done... take some fry to medellin so i can grab some lol!!!! wishful thinking!

south coast nelly

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
haha if only i could.......i should be going end couple of weeks and first few of august this year,,,5 weeks in total,,,will you be there then by any chance?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store