ponds

1. S

outside ponds

Hi everyone, out of interest what other fish than koi and goldfish can be kept in outside ponds. I have also seen red tails, pacu, bass. But what other more interesting or exotic fish can be kept in ponds?
  2. Deadliestviper7

Tub ponds and tropicals outdoors

this thread is about tub ponds,filterless ponds,tropical fish outdoors,exotic fish for ponds and anything pond related that you guys want to ask or mention
  3. H

Gar in a pond

Hello Everyone I'm planning to keep a Gar in my outdoor pond but I wanted to make sure they will be fine being in the pond all year. I live and Northern VA so the temperature at lowest has been 15 degrees Fahrenheit (-9 Celsius) . Also I heard that the Gars need for the top of the pond open so...
  4. rich81090

fish house build

Hi everyone, i know this is not specific to Rays but i know a few of you here asked me how i built the fish house so i put this together to try and give you an idea of how i did it. after all its the Rays that started all to fhis :) thanks,
  5. itrebebag99

How to Get Sunfish Out of Pond?

Being a dummy, I released a small 2 inch longear sunfish into a small, but heavily weeded backyard goldfish pond. At the end of fall I dig around in the pond to remove all the goldfish to transport them inside. It is very difficult to net the brightly colored and slower moving goldfish, so I...
  6. Dgmannn412

Indoor pond build

I want to build an indoor amazon basin. I have a monster garage built on the wrong side of the dam house so I'm going to fill it with my small zoo. I want to build a pond roughly 12X6X4 if my math is rite it's roughly 2100 gallons. I'm thinking steel skeleton wrapped in cement sprayed with...
  7. Deadliestviper7

How to grow huge fish in ponds.

This thread is about growing huge fish in outdoor ponds. I'll start with the basics.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store